TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo can download online for the academic years like 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 through the direct link http://memos.bsetelangana.org/SSCRESULTSDetails.aspx. If any student can apply for the TS SSC Duplicate memo offline can download DPC Application Proforma here. In 2014, the government of Telangana had passed the Telangana Act – 2014 that formed the Telangana State Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad. The secondary board began with 44 officials and eventually, it rose to 749.
The education board had drawn lines to educate on the carefully chartered syllabus, textbooks for school education, and conducted examinations. Functionally, the BSETS organizes exams twice a year. Statistics say that in 2014 alone, 12.15 lakh took the annual examination ( March -2014). Similarly, 3.34 lakh candidates applied for advanced supplementary examinations (May/June – 2014).
TS SSC Marks Memo Download Online:
Web Options for TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo:
1. The student can make a download of the duplicate marks memo at www.memos.bsetelangana.org.
2. A student must have passed the tenth class after 2004 can apply for an online download.
3. A duplicate TS SSC Marks memo should contain the following details such as Student Name with Surname, Father Name, Hall ticket Number, Name of the school or Institute, Subject-wise marks/ grades.
4. The web portal allows users to download the TS SSC memo duplicates multiple times.
5. The student will not have any fee charged for making TS SSC memo downloads.
6. A student can make an easy download of the short memo that stands as proof to support the student’s academic condition.
7. The student’s long memos are not made available for download.
8. A student can download a duplicate short memo by entering the details in the blanks, such as hall ticket number, date of birth, year of examination, and streamline of course.
Download TS SSC Duplicate Marks Memo:
The student can seek a download for the duplicate short memo through the following steps. It can come to use while applying for higher studies, scholarships, and other government-related jobs. However, the process of obtaining it is made easy for everyone.
1st Step: A student should visit the BSE Telangana Authosied website bse.telangana.gov.in.
2nd Step: The Directorate of Examinations Telangana Home page shall open on the screen. The portal exhibits a ‘year-wise database of SSC passed’ link.
3rd Step: The student should enter the required information like SSC hall ticket number, student’s Original DOD, Year of examination and etc, and hit on the submit button.
4th Step: The BSE TS Portal shall display the SSC duplicate marks memo on the screen. The student must take a printout for later use.
Apply for Verification:
Verification of the SSC marks memo can be applied through digital technology and in a way, it saves time, energy, paper and lessens the cutting of trees. A student, employer, or government employer can seek verification of their job-seeker SSC memo documents digitally over the digital mailing system. In the process of verification of SSC memos, one must find the salient features.
1. Board of Secondary Education, Telangana issues original SSC memo to the school students. There are several agencies that require the verification of documents before providing a job. They are Individuals / companies / organisations / agencies/ Govt. Departments / Embassies.
2. Any of them may need to verify the authenticity of academic documents if so here is the procedure for adoption.
3. The agency that requires verification can fill in details such as roll no, class, a session in the application, and self-attested photocopy of documents.
4. For the documents, the agency must deliver a demand draft of INR 2000/- (non-refundable) in favor of ‘Board of Secondary Education, Telangana’ payable at Hyderabad.
1. The agency must render INR 100.00 postal charges in India, and INR 1000.00 outside India.
2. The Central/State govt. Departments and embassies will have the same charges.
3. The usual time taken for verification is 30 days. The applicants should write their postal address details as well as Mobile number on the prescribed application form.
SSC students are Benefited at https://www.bsetelanganagov.in/:
1. A candidate can surf the web portal to identify the examination center. After examinations are over, their results are declared online.
2. A candidate can apply for the re-checking, and revaluation through the school logins.
3. The web portal incorporates admit cards, results, roll numbers of examinations, and recruitments in different departments that are made available online.
Also Check: AP SSC Duplicate Marks Memo Download
Address for Communication:
Candidates having queries on inquiry type, verification, study center, & admissions can get in touch with the concerned education department. They can call on 9115583273 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone inquiry at 040-234809. Candidates can reach the support team at TS BSE Chapel road, nampally, Hyd -500001.
The Process to apply for TS SSC Duplicate SSC Marks Memo Offline:
1st step: To apply for the SSC Duplicate Marks memo offline, students should visit the BSE Telangana website i.e. https://bse.telangana.gov.in/
2nd Step: On the DGE Telangana main page, Students must tap on the Duplicate SSC Proforma link and open the PDF File on the new tab.
3rd Step: Students should take print of the DPC Application PDF File and fill the form with correct details.
4th Step: After filling out the Offline Form, Students should submit it to the concerned education department.