YSRCP Job Mela at Tirupati, Vizag, Guntur in Andhra Pradesh is going to organize by the AP state government on the given dates. The YSRCP Jobs Mela scheme has started by the AP CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu to provide job opportunities for Freshers and Experienced candidates across the AP state. This is a good opportunity for the AP state unemployed candidates who are searching for jobs. The Job seekers may use this golden choice and get the attend the job mela on the mentioned dates. The YSRCP Jobs Mela is going to conduct at 3 Places.
They are Tirupathi, Vizag, Guntur. The YSRCP party Members are going to conduct this Mega mela in three days at three regions. The First day of Job Mela is scheduled on 16th, 17th April 2022 in the Tirupathi region. The second-day job Mela is scheduled on 23rd, 24th April 2022. The Final day, Job Mela will conduct on 30th April, 1st May 2022 in the Vishakapatnam region.
YSRCP Job Mela 2022 in AP Apply Online:
The State govt of AP is going to offer more than 15000 Jobs for eligible and talented candidates. So, all Interested job seekers can register their names through the YSRCP JobMela Portal and attend their presence on the mentioned dates. The Job seekers should attend the job Mela with all required documents like Educational & Academic Certificates, original ID Proof and etc.
Without Original Identity Proof, candidates will not allow to the job mela regions. By following this article, the Job seekers can know all Job Mela information like Eligibility, Selection Process, Required documents, Mode of registration, Job Mela places and Job Mela conducting dates, etc.
1. The job seekers should be citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
2. The Freshers and Experienced candidates also will allow for this state govt programme.
3. Job seekers should not fail any of the subjects from SSC, Inter, or Graduation.
4. Married and Unmarried Male & Female candidates are eligible for this scheme.
5. To attend the Job Male, Candidates should register their names through the YSRCP Portal before job Mela dates.
The mode of selection for this Programme depends on the Company.
1. If you are the Freshers, the candidates should bring all Original Marks Memos like SSC/ Inter/ Graduation and etc. If you are Experienced, then you need to carry Original marks memos along with an experience certificate.
2. Candidates need to carry their Original Identity proofs like Aadhar Card/ Passport etc.
In Short Details:
|Post Name||YSRCP Job Mela|
|Number of jobs||15000 Jobs|
|Job Mela Started by||AP State government|
|Locations||Tirupathi, Vizag, Guntur|
|First Day job Mela dates & Place||16th, 17th April 2022, Tirupathi|
|Second day Job Mela dates & Place||23rd, 24th April 2022, Vizag|
|Final day job Mela dates & Place||30th April, 1st May 202, Guntur|
|Type of Post||State government scheme|
|Tirupathi Job Male|
|Vizag Job Mela|
|Guntur Job Mela|
The Process to apply for YSRCP Job Mela at Tirupathi region:
1st Step: First, Candidates will have to meet the YSRCP official website i.e. https://ysrcpjobmela.com/
2nd Step: Candidates need to scroll down the Job Mela Page and click on the Apply Now Option on the Tirupathi Block.
3rd Step: The Tirupathi Job Mela Registration Form will open on the display.
4th Step: The applicants should enter their personal details like Full Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Address, qualifications and etc, and apply for the job Mela online.
YSRCP Job Mela at Vizag region:
1. To attend the Job Male at the Vizag region, applicants should go to the YSRCP portal.
2. Click on the Apply Now Option on the Vizag Block.
2. Fill in the Job Mela in the Vizag Registration form with the correct details like Full Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Address, Qualification and etc, and hit on the Apply Now button.
YSRCP Job Mela at Guntur region:
1. The job seekers who need to register in the Guntur region, should visit the official link.
2. Tap on the Apply Now option on the Guntur block.
3. Fill in the details like Full Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Address, Qualification and etc, and hit on the Apply Now button.
Also Read: YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme Apply Online