YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme: In 2015, This scheme was initiated and it’s going on now also. The government of AP has begun this scheme. This scheme was initially started to provide free coaching to scheduled castes (SC) and scheduled tribes (ST) category students.
Currently, Candidates are provided free coaching to the following groups that are BC’s, Brahmins, kapus, and economically backward classes (EBC). Profits of this scheme have been used efficiently by many candidates. In 2018, This scheme helped 3850 candidates.
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2021-2022 Full Details
NTR Vidyonnathi Name Changed to YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
After the formation of the YSRCP government in the state, the scheme has been changed its name to YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme.
In the below section, you will be able to check the notification in detail and the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have a degree from any of the approved colleges in pan India.
- The Income of the candidate’s family should not exceed rupees 2 lakh per annum.
- It is applicable only to the candidates of Andhra Pradesh.
The following list of documents must submit by the Applicants:
- Candidate’s caste certificate.
- Candidate’s parent income certificate.
- To verify the DOB candidate should provide his SSC certificate.
- Aadhar card
- Frontpage Xerox of the candidate’s bank passbook.
- Candidate’s passport size photograph for online upload.
- Scanned sign of the candidate for online upload. (size 30kb)
- Disability if required.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 37 years. Before applying, they should check for eligibility criteria.
Fresh notification will announce soon, as per the updated information. At the below link, you will be able to submit your application.
Allotment of institutes and selection procedure of candidates:
Three Guidance program:
- Integrated Guidance program
Candidates will get professional guidance for CSAT and the mains exam under this program. The approximate duration of the course is 9 months.
- Mains Guidance program
Candidates will get Mains exam rules and regulations for two months for those who are qualified in the preliminary exam.
The time period of the course is 2 months. Candidates’ family income should not exceed 2 lakhs per year for prelims selected candidates.
- Personality Test (Interview) Guidance Program
Candidates will get a four-month course in the interview stage of UPSC for those who are shortlisted in the mains exam. This is the Candidate’s final course.
Organizations like the Social welfare department, kapu welfare corporation, Brahmin corporation, Tribal welfare department, EBC corporation does the candidate’s selection. Candidates will select the institutions based on the past record.
Eligibility criteria into the institutions:
- Institutes must have a very good track record and should possess 10 years of experience.
- To deliver a good subject, Institutes should have experienced faculty.
- The following facilities must be there like a library, study material, and the rest.
- Commissioner of social welfare, tribal welfare, B.C welfare, kapu welfare, Brahmin corporation.
- Commissioner of collegiate education.
- Commissioner of Technical Education.
- And representative nominated by the finance department.
Candidate’s selection and allotment
Initially, Notification will release in the newspaper and later it will update in the Tribal welfare, social welfare, BC welfare, and EBC welfare department websites.
To shortlist the candidates the following criteria should be followed:
- 2,00,000 rupees should be the maximum family income of the selected candidate.
- Candidates who completed their degrees in the institutions which are approved by the government.
- Based on the productivity in the entrance examination conducted under the scheme, candidates are selected.
- The scheme provides 33 percent reservation for women.
- For disabled candidates provides 3 percent reservation.
Allotment of candidates to the institutions
Candidates will get a free chance to coaching for the persons who are selected in the integrated examinations. One of the following institutions can choose from the following Reputed institutions given by the selection committee. It is based on their interest to select.
Fee payment and attendance importance:
Within two installments course fees will pay by the government.
Installment 1: The payment of 1st Installment is going to pay by AP govt, After reporting the selected applicants at the reputed institution.
Installment 2: After completion of the entire course, the Last Installment will be paid.
It is considered based on candidates’ attendance and behavior. To get the fee back from government attendance is very important. The Director of the study circle of the state will send a monthly report to the candidates of all the selected institutions.
The significant impact of fee payment is attendance. The second installment also wholly depends on the candidate’s attendance.
The average attendance of the applicants in that academic year should be 90 percent to get the second installment of fees released by the government.
YSR Vidyonnathi for kapu candidates:
In 2016, the government has extended the NTR Vidyonnathi scheme, now it is called a YSR Vidyonnathi scheme, which has been extended by the kapu candidates.
For BC candidates:
Since 2015, BC students are even getting free civil services coaching. Those who are aspiring to become an IAS and who are under a BC background can apply to this scheme.
For SC/ST candidates:
Since 2015, SC/ST candidates are also enjoying the free coaching facility under the scheme as the government had extended the scheme to SC/ST candidates.
Salient features of the scheme:
- Three guidance programs will available to the reputed and selected students for the scheme.
- A Committee of senior officials will shortlist the institutions.
- Students may not get paid by the government if they don’t have the attendance which is required.
- Civil services coaching will available to the popular institutes under this scheme.
NTR Vidyonnathi Plus Scheme Notification 2019-20
Dr.Lakshmaiah IAS Study Circle, Hyderabad takes the responsibility for the NTR Vidyonnathi Plus scheme. UPSC civils seekers will have a chance for free coaching. Para Association for Rural Development is the main shelter for this scheme. Around 300 Contenders will get a Chance to take free coaching under this YSR’s Scheme Every year.
Eligibility criteria for the candidates who are applying for the NTR Vidyonnathi scheme:
- Between the years of 2015 and 2017, candidates who have profited from the NTR Vidyonnathi scheme.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible.
- Applicants who belong to an economically backward family and completed civils from private institutions.
- Candidates’ selection should not appear in his admission certificate.
- Organizers will verify the whole eligibility of the candidate. Dr Lakshmaiah’s IAS circle will check whether the candidate is eligible for the scheme or not. Hence, Before applying for this scheme, candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria.
Online Application Procedure:
Candidates who are eligible can fill the application form made available on the official website of Dr.Lakshmiah’s IAS. They can also apply online. Before submitting the application form need to be filled in totally.
Candidates should write an Entrance exam of the NTR Vidyonnathi Plus scheme. It is an objective mode.
- It contains 150 questions.
- A maximum of 300 marks will be Secure by the Student.
- Negative marking is there for the examination.
- Each wrong answer cuts 0.66 marks of the total marks.
- Every question carries 2 marks.
- General studies are for 100 marks.
- This entrance examination is free of cost.
- Anyone can appear for this exam.
Below comes last year’s Vidyonnathi Notification scheme for better understanding.
NTR Vidyonnathi scheme Notification -2018
NTR Vidyonnathi scheme 2018 has been released by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are belonging SC, ST, Brahmin, BC, EBC, and kapu castes will provide free education under this scheme.
It is a very great opportunity for civil aspirants for the above-mentioned castes. By applying to this scheme and being under the eligibility criteria, they can enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
Depending on the population, available seats are assigned to different categories.3850 are the total number of seats available. The following are the number of seats that are assigned to SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin, EBC are given below.
Procedure to apply for NTR Vidyonnathi scheme
Candidates who are interested should follow the instructions given below to apply for the NTR Vidyonnathi scheme 2018.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this scheme should visit the website here.
- All scanned documents should be present with the candidates.
- Click on the online application.
- Then fill in all the details and upload the documents which are necessary.
- After filling recheck once everything to avoid mistakes.
- After rechecking click on submit.
- Acknowledgment should be saved and print out should be kept safe.