www.afd.csdindia.gov.in: Servicemen, Ex-servicemen, and Civil Defence personnel can utilize the online AFD item put for sale and the services can be obtained from Canteen Stores Department. The department has designed a new portal to benefit those beneficiaries through https://afd.csdindia.gov.in. The personnel can make an online payment against AFD items such as Car, Bike, Scooter, AC, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, etc, and is applicable for all smart cardholders.
AFD CSD Login 2022 New Registration at www.afd.csdindia.gov.in
A Car Item at CSD is Beneficial to Personnel:
A beneficiary can experience a huge price rebate at CSD. The government of India has exempted 50 percent of GST on the purchase of a car. In addition, the armed personnel or Civil Defence Personnel shall be allotted a car with a price concession on a car up to 10 to 15 percent of the basic price. Moreover, the pricing depends on the brand and model of the car.
AFD CSD Online Portal Shopping Benefits:
The portal is built on important features that provide exceptional online service. The portal is easy to register online, login online, and one can clearly view the available AFD items. The online shopping portal designs an easy view price list and one can select an item on the homepage. The product can be easily circulated with family members before placing an order. A beneficiary is free to select a CSD dealer, free to select URC canteen for LS Order, the features allow one to collect LS Order from URC. A beneficiary can contact a dealer over the phone and even seek an item from the dealer with ease.
CSD AFD India Login at www.afd.csdindia.gov.in:
The csdafd portal does a two-way verification before allowing a beneficiary to log into the purchasing pages.
1st Step: The beneficiary must enter the home page i.e. www.afd.csdindia.gov.in or go to the direct link i.e. https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/login/.
2nd Step: The beneficiary must enter the username, password, and Captcha and log in to the page by tapping the login button.
3rd Step: After that, the login page will deliver OTP to the beneficiary’s registered mobile.
4th Step: The beneficiary must type in the OTP and the web portal shall redirect to the shopping web page successfully.
5th Step: Important Note: For every login in the AFD CSD website, the portal directs an OTP to the registered mobile, it is mentioned for security purposes.
1. If the password is forgotten then the beneficiary must click the reset password link. The new reset password dialog box shall go on display.
2. The beneficiary must mention a username or email in the blank box. Then, one must enter the Captcha (Image) into the empty box and click the ‘reset password’ button.
3. The web portal shall direct a link to create a new password to the beneficiary’s email.
4. The beneficiary must click the link in the email to change the passcode. The beneficiary must follow the instructions and create a new password.
Registration for Online AFD CSD for Online Purchases:
The canteen cardholders are asked to fill out the details correctly otherwise the AFD request shall be rejected. All necessary documents must be kept intact, and register an active mobile number.
1. A beneficiary must visit the official website www.afd.csdindia.gov.in or https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/login/ and then click the ‘shop now’ button.
2. The portal shall redirect to the login page and then the beneficiary must click ‘Not a member yet? Register now link’.
3. The Beneficiaries will get the registration page on the home screen.
4. The beneficiary must enter the grocery card (19 digit alphanumeric) or enter the chip number made available on the backside of the Canteen Card. The beneficiary must enter the mobile number and request to send OTP, fill in employment status, organization, select date of birth, date of enrollment/commissioning, and date of retirement.
5. In addition, the beneficiary must enter the entitlement category, PPO/ Discharge No (ESM), PAN number, User name, email, password, and confirm the password.
7. The beneficiary must tick the ‘I agree with…‘ and type in the captcha and click the submit button.
Final Approval by CSD after registering at afd.csdindia.gov.in: A beneficiary must wait for a while until CSD makes a manual check of the submitted details. If the details remain the same @portal then a message of approval is sent to the email.
Online Payment Gateway Integration with AFD CSD Portal:
1. Online Payment: A beneficiary can make online payment through the mentioned payment mode. They are credit/ Debit card, UPI, Net banking, and Bank Transfers. The beneficiary is entitled to make payment through one’s own bank account. The payment through any other person shall be considered to be a third-party payment. Such payments are non-permissible. In case the AFD item demands payment of more than INR 10 lakhs then the beneficiary can make payment in two online payments. The SBI net banking allows such payments in a single online payment.
2. Offline Payment: The beneficiary must download the e-challan generated through the payment gateway and submit it to the banker. In turn, the concerned bank shall transfer the amount for the AFD item by NEFT/RTGS. The total amount for remittance must be made in one e-challan payment only. Hence, the beneficiary must fetch the amount payment as mentioned on the e-challan otherwise the transaction shall get rejected. No matter, the amount shall be refunded to the beneficiary’s account.
For Queries Contact @afd.csdindia.gov.in: A beneficiary can contact @ 0120-4699923 & Canteen Stores Department ( CSD), head office help numbers are 022-35104185/ 022-35104186.
|URCs Submitted Infra Details||3351|
|Submitted November Sales Data of URCs||2382|
|URCs Submitted October Sales Data||1597|
Also Check: Naval Pay Office NPO Login 2022