UUCMS Student Portal Login 2023 and UUCMS New Candidates registration will be done through the UUCMS Karnataka Web portal i.e. www.uucms.karnataka.gov.in. Unified University & College Management System (UUCMS) is the flagship project proposed by the Karnataka Higher Educational Dept. The main Ambition of UUCMS is to integrate and unifies of all government colleges and Public Universities in the state of Karnataka. The UUCMS is bringing all the Public Universities as well as government Colleges under one Umbrella. In this article, we have clearly mentioned the main aim of UUCMS, Modules, Student portal Login, new Candidate registration, and Statistics of UUCMS.
UUCMS Student Portal Login:
The Different Modules of UUCMS:
The UUCMS will do all student activities through the Computerized system. Under the UUCMS System, the Student’s journey will start with Admissions and ends with Research and development. The Complete module of the UUCMS is given below.
- Academic & class monitoring
- HR management
- Student support
- Asset management,
- Library management
- Financial planning & monitoring
- Research and development.
The State govt of Karnataka Colleges and Public Universities Faculties academics, Students activities are integral parts of the UUCMS System. The UUCMS System manages the schedule plan, Class Monitoring, Student attendance Capturing and etc.
The Statistics of the UUCMS:
|Number of Students
In Short Details:
|Name of the Education
|Unified University & College Management System (UUCMS), Dept Of Higher Education, Karnataka
|UUCMS Student Login Link
Also Read: ESIC Gateway Login
UUCMS Student Portal Login:
The UUCMS Student Login page contains the regular and KSOU Options. In the Regular section, State admin, University, College/ PG Center, and Student Logins are available. Similarly, in the KSOU Section, State admin, University, Student, and Regional Center logins are available. In order to log in to the UUCMS Student login, Users can go to the Student Option. The complete login Process is given below.
1st Step: First, Students should visit the UUCMS Login Portal i.e. https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/Login/Index.
2nd Step: Go to the Regular section and tap on the Student Option.
3rd Step: After getting the student manual page, You need to enter the User Name, Password, Captcha verification code, and log in to the page.
Also Read: TAF COP Portal Login
1. The Student or Employee who forgets the password should visit the login page.
2. Tap on the Forgot password option under the Login section.
3. If you are the student can make a hit on the student or click on the employee. Once you tap on the student you will get the “Are you Indian” Option. Students can select the yes or no Option and enter the Moblie number, and captcha code. Then, the student can hit on the generate Otp and change the password.
UUCMS New Candidate Registration:
The New candidate’s registration will be done via the UUCMS Login page.
1st Step: First, Candidates should meet the UUCMS official portal.
2nd Step: On the Dept of Higher Education UUCMS page, Candidates need to click on the Student Option and select the New User? Register Here link.
3rd Step: Users will get the New Candidates Registration page on the home screen. Candidates need to fulfill the mandatory details like Enter full Name, Select the Country, email ID, Mobile number, Verification code and click on the Generate OTP option.
4th Step: The OTP will deliver to the candidate’s registered phone number. Candidates need to enter the OTP and complete the registration process by tapping the submit button.
Student Admin/ University/ College PG Center Logins:
1. The Student Admin/ University/ College PG Center logins will be done on the same login page. Users can visit the UUCMS login page.
2. Select any of the Options like Student Admin/ University/ College PG Center and make login the page using the User Name, password credentials.
Also check: Ultimax TCS Login