UPCL Online Bill Payment & View Bill Receipt & history will be done through the Official website of Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL). The article describes the complaints, billing payment methods, and benefits of the web portal. One can understand better at www.upcl.org. UPCL is a state government organization. The UPCL will supply the power throughout the state. The Official web portal of UPCL will help the customers to pay the monthly electricity bills and etc.
UPCL Online Bill Payment 2022 View Bill Receipt Download:
The Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) has benefited the customers in several ways.
1. A consumer can make bill payments 24*7 from anywhere anytime.
2. The consumer can preview the details of the bill and also gainfully download it.
3. The UPCL Portal registers the bill payment records of consumers for up to 5 years.
4. The consumer can make a complaint or request tracking of the billing payment system.
5. The consumer can obtain access/track with multiple billing accounts with a single mobile number.
Customer Sign-up & Sign-in Process:
1. Customers should visit the Official link i.e. https://www.upcl.org/wss/ConsumerSignUp.htm
2. The UPCL Portal will return a New ‘ sign-up page and then enter the account number in the blank and enter the email id, Mobile number and click the Register button.
3. If a customer is already registered then one must click the already registered link placed at the bottom of the web portal.
4. The Signup page of UPCL shall redirect to a new page i.e. https://www.upcl.org/wss/ConsumerLogin.htm and here the web portal opens the sign-in page.
5. The Customers should enter the registered mobile no/login id and one must click the generate OTP Option and the web portal shall deliver OTP to the registered mobile handset.
6. On entering the OTP, the Login Page of UPCL shall display the concerned Customer’s web page account.
7. A customer can also make use of a password to make an entry to the customer’s login webpage.
8. Then, the customer must enter the login button and wait to make an entry into the customer login webpage.
Also Check: APDCL Bill Receipt download
UPCL Bill Receipt/ Print/ Download:
1. To View bill Receipt on the UPCL page, one can go to the link https://www.upcl.org/wss/BillReceiptNew.htm and find a ‘view receipt’ Option.
2. One must enter the service connection and click the service button.
2. One must enter the consumer number, and it will display the previous bill details. Then, one must click the ‘self bill generation’ tab. The consumer must enter the current meter reading KWH and recorded demand and click the submit.
3. The new web page shall open and On the screen, one must enter the mobile number, email id on entering the details, one can click on pay now.
4. Further, the website shall redirect to the payment gateway and make payments either by credit card, debit card, or Internet Banking.
5. Once payment is done, the receipt can be generated by taking a print or downloading it.
Customer Tracking of New Service Connection Status:
The customer can track the new service connection status by entering the concerned web portal’s page.
1. The Customer must enter the concerned web portal’s web page www.upcl.org/wss/NSCRequestStatus.htm by entering it in the address bar and clicking the search button.
2. The customer must enter the Registration/ reference number and then click the submit button. The UPCL govt portal shall display the concerned page to show up the new service status.
Complaints / Request Services:
The Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited resolves the complaints laid by the customers and are attended to them within the stipulated time frame. Complaints are classified under three columns, power supply failure, billing, and meter complaints.
Power Supply Failures: Instances where power supply failure covers the following issues, and they are as follows. Fuse blew out/MCB tripped ( within 4 hours for urban cities, within 8 hours for rural areas)
The first bill can be obtained within 4 billing cycles. Change of consumer’s name due to change in ownership/occupancy for property (within 2 billing cycles of acceptance of application). Request for reconnection within a period of six months after disconnection is done within 5 days time after payment of the dues.
Voltage Complaints: Complaints on local problems can be sorted out within 4 hours, tap of the transformer can be sorted out within 3 days, and repair of the distribution line/transformer/capacitor can be sorted out within 30 days.
Also Check: PSPCL Bill Receipt download