Upadi Hami Pathakam benefits are extended to the state governments and the Union territories by sponsoring a major share of funds to those states. In fact, this scheme was enacted on 2nd October 2005 under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA), an employment guarantee scheme in India.
Upadi Hami Pathakam 2023 Karuvu Amount Check Payment Status Online
100-day Rural Poor Employment Scheme Across India:
1. The MGNREGA scheme was extended to all the states. Hence, the states began to work on the guidelines established by the central govt. The scheme is run by the ministry of rural development. It functions to provide employment opportunities to poor households. It is the obligation of the state government to provide minimum employment of 100 days and details are given at www.mgnregs.ap.gov.in. The state progress in this scheme is provided in the extension link of the individual state under MGNREGS. Every state follows a general format to address the job card of the laborers and payment procedures to daily wagers.
2. MGNREGA workers, more importantly, the unskilled workers can check their payment details through the digitally enlightened process. Another essential parameter to gauge is the job card list. Here is an example cited for the Andhra Pradesh Applicants for the Upadi Hami Pathakam.
How to check the MGNREGA Job Card List Details State-wise?
1st step: To check the State-wise Job Card list details, the beneficiaries must go to the official website.
2nd Step: On the home page, beneficiaries should select the Reports Option and click the link.
3rd Step: The Beneficiaries will get the Verification page on the screen. Here, You need to solve the problem and click on the Verify code option.
4th Step: Now, the Beneficiaries should select the Financial year and State.
4th Step: Further, the beneficiaries will get the Job Card report details on the display. Here, you need to go to the (R1) Beneficiary details section and check the state-wise job card list details.
Also Read: Ultimatix TCS Login
AP MGNREGS payment status checks online details:
1st Step: To check the AP MGNREGS Payment Status, beneficiaries should meet the direct link i.e. https://mgnregs.ap.gov.in/Nregs/paymentStatus.do
2nd Step: On the home page of payment status, beneficiaries should enter the Unique Transaction Number or Bank account number and track the status online.
PD login at mgnregs.ap.gov.in:
1. An applicant should visit the MGNREGS website i.e. www.mgnregs.ap.gov.in
2. The searches will return to the homepage of the ‘Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme – AP.’
3. One must select the login on the homepage’s tab, and click the P.D login and the web portal shall lead to the next page.
4. After getting P.D Login page, the applicant should fulfill the details like User name, password, and log in to the PD page.
5. The web portal shall redirect the login module to another webpage thus leading to the applicant’s dashboard.
1. An applicant may have forgotten the password and it can be retrieved in this manner. The applicant is asked to click on the forgot password and it will lead to a new dialog box.
2. The web portal will display a ‘forgot password’ dialog box and the applicant will need to fill in the user name, date of birth, and Captcha.
3. In the end, click the get question button. The applicant must answer the question and further progress to retrieve the password as per the mentioned instructions.
Requirement Tracking System (RAD) Login:
1. The applicant must hover on the login tab available on the MGNREGS Portal. and select and click the Request tracking system option and it will lead to the request tracking system page.
2. The applicant should enter the User ID, password and click the login.
4. The web portal shall redirect the existing web page to another page. It will display the request tracking on the new page.
1. The applicant must click on the reset password link if it is lost or forgotten.
2. The web portal shall lead to a new dialog box, the ‘reset password’ dialog box.
3. The applicant must enter the details in the blanks. They are user ID, secret question, answer new password, and confirm password.
4. Click on the reset button and then click the close button.
|Post Name||AP, TS Upadi Hami Pathakam|
|Scheme Name||Karuvu Money Status scheme, Upadi Hami Pathakam|
|Scheme Started by||Central govt of India (MGNREGA)|
|TS NREGA Portal||http://nrega.telangana.gov.in/|
|AP NREGA Portal||https://mgnregs.ap.gov.in/Nregs/|
|NREGA Official website||www.mnregaweb4.nic.in|
|Check Payment Status||Click Here|
Also Read: AP Student Info UDISE Login