UOLO Login: In detailed interactive sessions with their stakeholders namely schools, teachers, and parents, edtech makes digital methodologies that help students in improving their skill sets. In the past five years, the company has extended its Educational Services across 3000 schools thus helping about 2 million students to obtain better digital learning experiences.
UOLO Login Page 2022 UOLO Note Learn apps:
UOLO Products Can be Classified Under Connect / Manage/ Learn:
For every stakeholder, the company has something to provide, broadly the products are classified under connect, manage, and learn. The UOLO product has developed an app that binds parents, students, and schools and the software provides a logical connection among stakeholders. The benefits of the UOLO app are mentioned below.
- Edtech connects with schools and parents to explain the features that delve in benefiting the two communities together.
- The software tools help schools to manage their Human Resource activities such as managing student fees, online fee collection, students attendance, and tabulating students’ grades.
- With the ultimate objective of enriching the students learning with amazing learning tools. A Students is exposed to the 21 Century – learning process to captivate their attention upon learning material.
Parents & Students Benefit at UOLO apps:
1. UOLO has the best messaging platform, parents shall receive important intimations over SMS even on non smart-phones.
2. Teachers can seek access with students’ phone numbers to communicate.
Group & 1:1 messages
1. Management/teachers have an option to send messages to a group or the entire school. They can text messages, videos, PDF, or Doc files in a group and are enabled with a view option.
2. Through user control groups, they can send specific messages to select students in a group, and conduct bulk edit and upload functionality.
3. Messages can be sent in vernacular languages, and the sender can schedule messages at a future date.
4. Advanced messages such as reminder notifications, create custom bus routes in group travel, and generate survey results instantaneously by seeking responses from parents.
Human Resource UOLO Software Features:
1. The UOLO supports multiple fee plans in a class and submits reports to management on the daily fee collections, class-wise views, and defaulters.
2. The software allows the parents to make online fee payments over a credit card, or net banking.
3. It allows the school management to maintain multiple bank accounts.
1. Teachers can add subjects and create academic and non-academic groups.
2. Assign specific subjects to specific teachers and allow them to upload marks on the UOLO.
3. Generate the report card with an extensive assessment of their performance in scholastic or co-scholastic performance.
4. Students’ performances can be published on the UOLO by just clicking a button.
Attendance: Mobile-based attendance allows teachers to save time, create subject-wise attendance, and send automatic messages to parents, if not available in the class.
1. The management can capture applicants’ info, follow up, and respond to inquiries in a hassle-free manner.
2. Deliver automatic messages to parents about the student interviews and admissions.
Learning benefits for Students Highlights:
1. Teachers can schedule and edit classes with the Uolo learn app.
2. A student can join the class using a single click and doesn’t need login credentials.
3. The app is safe and 100 percent secure hence a student other than the school cannot join.
4. The student can submit audio and video in a hassle free manner.
5. The student performance can view the detailed report on submission and grading.
6. Homework can be written in a notebook and the student can take pictures and submit it.
7. Teachers can make a one-on-one interaction with students, grade submissions, and send reminders if one does respond to the homework properly.
1. Students can access an extensive question bank that maintains subjective, objective, and image-based questions, etc.
2. Interactive videos are available on Youtube and a student can add questions to the video for better comprehension of the subject.
3. The teacher can check whether the students are watching videos and also analyze whether they comprehend the subject or not.
4. Teachers can add their own voice to the youtube videos. Students can make use of videos at no additional cost and they can be seamlessly operated on smartphones, tablets, and web.
UOLO Login Process:
1st Step: To sign in to the UOLO Login page, users should visit the link https://www.theuolo.com/ and click the login button made available on the top right corner.
2nd Step: It will lead to a new web module. The users should enter their mobile number or email, password and hit the ‘Login’ Option.
4th Step: Once you tap on the login link, the users will get the form. Users should fill in the registered mobile number and click the ‘Get OTP’ and the webserver shall deliver an OTP to the registered Phone.
5th Step: Immediately the user must fill out the OTP from the mobile number in less than 30 seconds and click the verify button.
6th Step: The web page shall lead to the inner pages of the UOLO web portal to access the web information.
1. In case the user forgets the password then the user must click the ‘ I forgot my Password’ button at the bottom of the login module.
2. The web portal will lead to a new module and one must enter the username, and the text image and click on the Get OTP button.
3. The web portal leads to the next module and instructs the user to follow the steps to ‘Reset Password.’.
UOLO Helpdesk: UOLO provides full support to its users and visitors in sorting their queries. For that, the company has opened a helpline : 91 8880191199 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Process to download UOLO android or IOS apps Online:
1. Visit the UOLO website and tap on the Login Option.
2. On the UOLO login page, Users should select Google Play or App Store Options and check the apps on the new window.
3. Once open up the apps like Android or IOS app can install and download the app.
Also Read: PISA CCT Login