TSSPDCL Bill Payment online can be done through different apps made available on the TSSPDCL web portal. Services such as Paytm.com, billdesk, and wallet are available and these services enable customers to avoid late fee charges. In the Telangana state People can make the payment of their respective Electricity (Current) Bills via Paytm, Google Pay, Phone Pe and from the TSSPDCL portal.
Paytm Offers on TSSPDCL Bill Payment:
1. The Customer can use paytm.com portal or paytm app to get back offers on the TSSPDCL bill payments.
2. On making payments over Paytm, a Customer can benefit from promo code Lucky 200 through which one can get cashback up to 100 percent.
3. Any customer will be awarded a cashback of ₹25 on making a payment of their first electricity bill.
Flexible Payment Methods:
1. The subscribers of the Telangana electricity board have made the payment of bills more flexible than before. Now, the Bijili bill can be paid over a debit card, CC, Paytm wallet, UPI, or Paytm Postpaid.
2. A subscriber can pay bijili bills using Paytm postpaid and avoid penalties on electricity bills.
Procedure to Check TSSPDCL Bill:
A Telangana electricity subscriber can check the bill online provided one executes the following steps.
1. The customer should visit the TSSPDCL official website www.tssouthernpower.com.
2. The Customer should click the Know your Bill Option as shown below.
3. Further, the customer must enter the Unique service number and click the ‘submit’ to check the TSSPDCL bill.
TSSPDCL Bill Payment Online Using Paytm Apps:
1. The Customer must enter the TSSPDCL web portal TSSPDCL PayBill and click the Paytm link, and the web portal shall redirect to the pay bill page.
2. The Paytm webpage provides umpteen information such as unique service number (USN), view sample bill, and promotional coupons with conditions.
3. If a customer is unable to identify the unique service number then one must click the view sample bill link and it will immediately open the electricity bill.
4. After entering the unique service number, the customer should hit the proceed button made available below the USN.
5. Once the customer clicks the proceed button, on the popup one can find the instructions.
6. The customer must scan the QR code on the dialog box and the web portal shall display the payment page.
7. If the customer’s bill payment is done then it shall display the details otherwise, one must click the proceed to pay button.
8. The customer must check for the cashback offers if any proceed to avail them or else continue to make the payment.
9. The customer must enter the bill amount and select the payment method of their choice. On fulfilling the formalities, the customer is done with TSSPDCL online payment.
Details of the Paytm Coupons:
1. On the Paytm homepage, on the right-hand side usually one can view the specification of the promotional codes.
2. One can find the terms and conditions that relate the lucky draw/discount coupons etc.
3. Usually, terms and conditions define the broader outlines of the promo code and procedure involved in disbursing the lucky draw winner’s benefit.
TSSPDCL Customer Care Support: A customer can enter the circle and seek the customer care number, and even the grievances can be addressed @ email@example.com.
Customer TS Electricity Bill Payment via TSSPDCL Portal:
1. The citizens of Telangana can make electricity bill payments online on the web portal of ‘southern power distribution company of Telangana limited.’ The customer can enter https://www.tssouthernpower.com/ and reach the online Service and hit the Pay Your bill Option.
2. The TSSPDCL portal will reach the Pay Bill Online page. The page contains Twallet, Billdesk, Paytm, and etc bill Payment Options.
3. If you want to pay the bill via Bill desk you can tap on the Bill Desk Option.
4. The Southern Power page entertains two kinds of services, postpaid service, and prepaid bill payment services.
5. The customer must click the knob of postpaid services and a leaf with postpaid services shall be available. The customer must enter the unique service number and then enter the registered mailing address and hit to either view the bill payment or make payment of the Telangana electricity bill.
6. If a customer enters the ‘view the bill payment’ then one will find the view as shown below.
7. In case a customer needs to make payment of the bill, one must click the ‘payment’ button and it shall lead to the payment gateway page.
8. Depending upon the customer’s desire one can make credit card payment, debit card payment, or Internet banking services.
Also Read: APDCL Bill Receipt Download Online