TS Inter 2nd Year Hall tickets: The Final year Students who are Studying in the Junior Intermediate colleges of Telangana state are searching for the Board exam Senior Inter Public Exam Hall tickets in order to conclude the Intermediate (10+2) education and go forward to pursue the Under Graduation.
If the students are looking for the Intermediate Second year Hall tickets for the Exams that are going to be Scheduled in the year 2022, then you are at the right spot that gives you immense information on how to get the admit cards irrespective of Course.
Both the modes of Hall ticket receiving i.e online and offline are explained here vividly, have a look and get the hall tickets as soon as possible.
TS Inter 2nd Year Hall tickets download
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TS BIE) is the authority that looks over the responsibility of conducting the classes for Intermediate students in the state of Telangana by setting rules and guidelines. This has been formed under AP Re-Organization Act 2014.
The examination branch from this authority conducts the regular Board exams for the Students of the First and Second years. Students and Parents consider the Intermediate level as one of the most typical and important steps for the student’s career. So for these prestigious exams, all the aspects need to be clear and perfect.
Exam Dates & Schedule:
Every academic year, TS BIE collects the Examination fees from the students who are Interested to write the Intermediate Public Examinations (I.P.E) through different colleges and later publishes the Exam timetable in the month of December.
Practical Exams will be Carried out in the month of February and later the Theory exams are conducted in the last week of February which will be concluded by the end of March.
Last year, Exams for the 2nd year were Conducted from 28th February 2021 and they got finished by 19th March 2021. So experts are expecting the same even this year that the Notification on an exam timetable to be out in the last week of December 2021. Public Exams will Start at the End of February 2022.
All the Candidates can get their TS Inter 2nd Year Hall tickets four days before the first Exam. If the TSBIE Board fails to release Online Hall Tickets, then the College Management will be distributing the Senior Inter Admit Cards.
This is the offline mode of the Hall ticket release. We will notify you here regarding the Hall Tickets availability Modes before One week. Then, Students Can Proceed Further Steps. In Case, Hall tickets will release online, Students need to Provide the College name, District, and the course.
The information present on the TSBIE Inter Hall ticket:
Hall ticket will be the only document that the students need to carry to the Examination venue. This hall ticket has information helpful for the students and invigilators that are furnished as print.
The student will have the details like the Center venue and its address along with Exam dates. The invigilator can get the student’s personal details like the Name of the student and the Father’s Name.
Also, photo identification and signature help in the unique identification of candidates. Also, instructions and principal sign is present on either side of hall ticket. So this document is helpful to write the series of Intermediate exams.
- Students Full Name
- Student’s Father Name
- Exam Centers Address
- Exam Dates with Subject Wise
- Hall Ticket Number (8 digits)
- Photo of the Student (Identification)
- Student Signature Box
- Invigilator Signature Box
1. After downloading of Hall Ticket, Candidates need to verify the mistakes and Correction of your Name, Medium, Date wise Exam & subjects, etc printed on your hall tickets. Candidates must modify their corrections by the College Principal if any error appears.
2. All Senior Inter Students Should bring required documents like Original Admit Card, Original Identity Proof, and Pen to the Exam Centers without Fail. And no one will be permitted into the Exam Centers without Orginal Admit Card. It is strictly prohibited by TSBIE Board.
3. The Public Exams are going to begin from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. So candidates should occupy their Seats before 15 minutes. The Invigilator will distribute Question Papers at 9:00 AM.
4. Candidates can get Admit cards from TSBIE Official Government Websites. It will place on its sites only.
5. If any Students are trying to do malpractice or copying then the criminal Cases will register against the Students and they will be debarred.
How to Download TS Inter 2nd Year Hall tickets?
Step 1: TS Inter 12th Class Students first visit the tsbie Official website which is www.bie.telangana.gov.in.
Step 2: Next, you need to Scroll down the Official Page. And Click on “Intermediate Hall Tickets” for the Academic year 2021-2022.
Step 3: Open the desired links and Start to Provide details of the Students such as Mobile Number, City, and Group Name.
Step 4: After providing the details, then click on Submit Option. The Hall ticket will appear on Screen.
Step 5: Candidates can download Hall tickets and check errors printed on TS Inter 2nd Year Hall tickets.