TN Payslip Login: The Tamil Nadu govt has instructed the Dept of Finance Department as well as Dept of Treasuries & Accounts to launch an official portal service www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in. The department provides benefits to its employees and pensioners simultaneously. The most prominent ones are the online payments, salary slips, facility to make instant downloads. To seek access with the employee/ pensioner web page, it is compulsory for the employee/ pensioner to register in the official website.
TN Payslip Login 2022 at ePayroll Portal:
1st Step: To obtain the Tamil Nadu employee payslip/ salary slip, employees should meet the epayroll official portal i.e. https://epayroll.tn.gov.in/tngepay/Login/Payrolllogin.aspx
2nd Step: On the epayroll system web page, employees should choose the language, enter fulfill the details like User name, password, and log in to the epayroll system page and download TN Payslips online.
Download IFHRMS Payslip: Employees/ Pensioners can download the payslip easily in a hassle-free manner provided one must have already registered with the karuvoolam portal services.
Steps to Download the Payslip at karuvoolam Portal Services:
1. An Employee/Pensioner must visit the IFHRMS login portal at https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin
2. The employee/pensioner must click the log-in page and select the needful option, employee or pensioner.
3. Correspondingly, one must enter the user ID, password and click the sign up button.
4. The employee/ pensioner must select the finance option, and click on the payroll link. In which, make the appropriate selections like duration of payslip, salary information, and paybill group.
5. The web portal shall display payslip, and one is authorised to click the download option to get a salary payslip in PDF format.
Login for Employee at karuvoolam portal:
1. The employee should Visit the link i.e. https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/home.
2. On the IFHRMS login page, the employees must select the employee option and log in to the page using the login credentials like User ID, and password.
1. The user must click the forgot password and then it will display the webpage ‘update password.’
2. The user must enter the User Id, and the text in the captcha and click the verify button.
3. Note: Follow the instructions provided in the webpage and retrieve the password for future logins.
Pensioners Login to Treasuries & Accounts:
1. The pensioner can enter the sign-in page, and click the pensioner knob.
2. The pensioner must enter the details of PPO No, User Name ID, and the password then clicks the sign-in button.
3. The pensioner can further proceed to execute after one makes an entry to the pensioner’s dashboard.
Pensioner forgot Password Retrieval:
1. The pensioner must click the forgot password and it will drive into the ‘update password’ page.
2. The pensioner must provide PPO number, user ID, and the captcha and click the verify button.
3. The pensioner must follow the steps further as explained on the web portal’s page and proceed to obtain the login credentials.
IFHRMS Helpdesk for TN Payslips:
The address of communication:
- Amma Complex, 3rd Floor,
- Veterinary Hospital Campus,
- No.571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600035.
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 044 40172172.
Instructions to the Users of the IFHRMS:
1. The IFHRMS portal issues permission to generate login credentials for employees and pensioners. These login credentials are to be maintained safe and secure.
2. The portal allows the employees/pensioners to make changes of their personal details on their logged-in pages. They can download the needful documents like payslips to obtain a certain kind of loan that is suitable to their purpose.
3. The IFHRMS issues default passwords to the employees/ pensioners at the time of registration. The default passwords should be changed to keep the login credentials confidential.
4. One can seek the default password from the respective DDOs or approach IFHRMS helpdesk and make a direct application of login credentials.
5. Regular change of password through the execution of the reset button enables the employees/pensioners in safe guarding their confidential information on the web portal.
Inclusive of e-Challan Webpage for Vendors:
1. Vendors can directly use the e-challan page to make payments online. Until recently, the payments of e-challan were done through offline mode.
2. In an effort to make e-challan payments go online, the TN web portal of Treasury and Accounts delivered the e-challan account number to the users registered mobiles. Various banks like Bank of Baroda, SBI, IOB, and Indian
3. Bank are granted permission to lend their banks payment gateway services to the e-challan payers. The user must submit the acknowledgement note to the concerned department and one can obtain it by making a print copy of e-challan.
ALso Check: HRMS Assam Login