TEBT Employee Portal Login: HSBC Enables TEBT Services as well as Quick Benefits on the Employee Portal. Technologically Enabled Business Transformation (TEBT), is implemented by the Hong Kong Shanghai Business Corporation, HSBC, a technology that drives their banking operations across the Continents comfortingly. The company’s objectives are run progressively by the high-profile employees put in place and in turn the company does contribute its part of the share in building the lives of the employees.
TEBT Employee Portal Login 2022 HDFC Life employee Portal app
HSBC has brought in several benefits to their employees to make their lives safe and secure. The company has designed separta employee module that caters to the needs of their employees. The article defines significantly the employee benefits procedure to log in to the sales diary – employee portal. The company provides HSBC employees with many privileges and how the employees of their clients can seek benefits through the HSBC employee portal.
HSBC Provides Employees with Comprehensive Packages:
- Employees are provided with comprehensive packages that are market competitive and support the customized needs of the employees. The employees of HSBC have four main elements and they are fixed pay, annual leave, insurance and savings, and provision of health and personal development. In addition, HSBC management is creating a good work-life balance for its employees. At HSBC, the employees’ performances are highly appreciated through pay awards and even issue employee shares.
- The employees who keep in view HSBC’s values and work progressively are the hallmark performers of long-term sustainability. As per the business strategy, the company rewards successful employees through discretionary incentive/ performance-related awards. In the assessment process, the company does validate the employee against annual goals, long-term financial goals, and non-financial objectives.
- The company provides flexible policies for its employees and creates a conducive environment. The personal needs and gains of the employees are taken into consideration and it enables the employee to have a good work-life balance. Depending upon the circumstances, the employee is given permission to work from home and even log in at work at different hours.
- The employee is the biggest asset to the company and hence the well-being of one is highly important for the company’s progress. The company has illustrated an employee banking solution that offers support to the employees and the professional support is extended to the employees of the company’s clients.
HSBC Employee Banking Solutions Benefits with Exclusive Offers:
- Employees will be provided exclusive offers on deposits, credit cards, and loans. The employees of the corporate EBS clients will be provided loans on the mortgages.
- HSBC’s global banking system and the performance of its operations in multiple regions is made simple with currency accounts and FX services. The employees are given unparalleled access by HSBC.
- The employees can seek financial planning that covers a range of insurance, and investment products. HSBC’s wealth managers or relationship managers shall provide needful guidance to the employees.
- The employee can gain from the exclusive rates awarded by the employee banking solutions. The relationship manager shall provide rewards, a sign-up bonus, SGD20 sign-up bonus on the credit card account, and SGD50 sign-up bonus on a personal loan.
Hdfclife TEBT Employee Portal Login:
1st Step: The Employee should visit the HDFC Life Employees web portal www.hdfclife.com.
2nd Step: The Users should tap on the Profile Option and check the New Options like Customers, Employees, and Partners on the Screen.
3rd Step: The employee should hit the employee’s Option.
4th step: Once you verify the employees section, you will get the Five Options on the screen. They are Mail, CRM, Goal, ESS, eSparsh.
5th Step: The employee should click the Mail Option and enter the employee number, windows NT password, and hit the login button. The web portal shall be direct to the employee sales diary webpage.
6th Step: The employee must enter the sales diary with the existing password and further progress to the employee’s webpage.
- If an employee forgets the Password then one must utilize the steps as mentioned below.
- Insert the default password ‘hdfcsl‘ and then select the secret question, answer it and derive a new password then continue to the sale webpage.
- Another method to retrieve the password is by utilizing the OTP option. The employee must click the OTP button and the web portal shall deliver the OTP to the registered mobile or the email on entering it and following the instructions one can create a new password and further proceed to continue to the sales page.
HSBC Helpline Services:
HSBC operates a toll-free number 1800 121 2208 and the phone banking officers are available between 06:30 am and 20:30 pm. The emergency services are made available 24 by 7 and one is free to complain/report on card loss, or misuse of HSBC credit card and other related services.
Also Check: eTenet Employee Portal Login