TCS Nextstep Portal Login: TCS is One of the largest tech giants in India. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) will be hiring 40,000 in the financial year 2022-23. Although India faced an economic slump, the tech giant had hired 40,165 employees in the IT domain in 2021. In addition, in the last quarter of the financial year 2021-22, the company has recruited 35,209 employees. However, here is a splendid opportunity for the fresher who are invited to join TCS by making an enrollment into www.nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/mainHome.
TCS Nextstep Portal Login 2022 Last Date to Apply:
The TCS jobs and hiring plan 2022 is committed to recruit at least 40,000 candidates. For that, the company has even extended the last date to apply for jobs till 15th April 2022. In this digital hiring program, the recruitment shall be based on the candidate’s performance in tests and interviews. In this stream, candidates from technical and science backgrounds shall be called for tests, and interviews for multiple positions. A candidate who is applying for the programme should belong to BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc. with 70% or 7 CGPA.
Digital Hiring Program Portal Registration:
1st Step: The Freshers or experienced candidates should visit the TCS NextStep portal ie. https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/. In case, a candidate has already registered then one can proceed to fill in the application form.After submitting the application, one should check the application status and it must be ‘Application Received.’
2nd Step: For a new user, a candidate must click the register now button on the TCS NextStep portal.
3rd Step: A candidate will find two buttons such as IT and Business Processing.
4th Step: Here, One must choose the IT button and proceed to fill out the essential details.
5th Step: The TCSnext step portal shall lead to the web page, and the web page link is https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/registrationPage.
6th Step: The candidate must fill out their name, date of birth, gender, email ID, mobile number, institute name, qualification, and year of passing. In addition, type in the nearest test location, create a password, re-enter the password, security question. One must answer a security question, type in the image, and click the submit button.
7th Step: After completion of the application form, click the submit button.
7th Step: Then, the web portal shall prompt for Apply for Drive screen, then click on the Apply.
8th Step: The candidate must proceed to the ‘Track your Application’ menu, and the screen must display the application status as ‘Applied for Drive.’
TCS Nextstep Portal Login:
1. A candidate can make a direct entry by visiting the link i.e. https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/, if one has registered the web portal before.
2. On the TCSNextstep home page, the candidates should tap on the Login Option.
3. The candidate must enter the username and password in the ‘registered candidate (India) slot and hit the login button and make an entry to the candidate webpage.
Forgot Password at nextstep.tcs.com:
1. In case, a candidate forgets the password, then one must click the ‘unlock account and reset’ link.
2. On clicking the unlock account & reset password? the page will lead to a new webpage, enter the reference ID and click the submit button.
3. The web portal shall redirect to the new page, ‘Unlock Account & Reset Password’ and here, one will have to enter the registered email, and enter the text in the blank as displayed in the image & Submit the button.
4. The TCS web portal shall send the ‘nextstep account reset password’ to the mail. The candidate must click the link made available in the mail.
5. The portal shall display the ‘reset password’ relevant link. Here one must enter the email id, new password, confirm the new password and click the submit button.
Eligibility Criteria at TCS Job & Hiring 2022 in IT:
1. The candidate must have put 70 percent/7.0 CGPA in all semesters, with the highest qualification.
2. Candidates must have scored at least 60percent or 6 CGPA in all examinations like Class 10, Class 12, or Diploma.
3. Between any two qualifications, the tutorial gap must not exceed more than 24 months. If gaps do exist then the candidate must support it with relevant documents (gap certificates).
4. Candidates (Applicants) must be from full-time programs, and candidates with the National Institute of Open Schooling, NOIS are eligible to apply provided the skills up programs are full-time.
5. In this job hiring 2022 program, since only candidates are selected for IT programmes, their qualifications must be professional streams, and candidates from 2022 can apply.
6. Candidates with a work experience of up to two years are eligible to apply and they must belong to eighteen years and 28 years of age.
TCS Services Across India/Global: TCS has niched a benchmark in software development by promptly applying a unique model of Global network delivery. It offers IT consultations, an integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services (ITeS).
Also Check: YSRCP job Mela in AP 2022 Apply Online