SVU Degree Hall Ticket: Every semester, Sri Venkateswara University (SV University) conducts examinations for undergraduate, and postgraduate students. The university releases examination calendars online and even the hall tickets are made available to the candidates for download. The exams for the odd semester for regular/ supplementary will be conducted in March/ April 2022 (CBCS Syllabus) and the examination must be between 2.00 PM and 05.00 PM. The examinations shall begin from 04.05.2022 onwards.
SVU Degree Hall Ticket 2022 UG 1st, 3rd, 5th, 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem
The candidate who wants to take a download the hall ticket can be obtained from the web portal of the Sri Venkateswara University at https://svuniversity.edu.in/. The candidates who are doing courses such as BHM, Home Science, BA LLB, LLB, LLM, B.Pharma, & BPEd can download their Hall tickets from the SVU portal. Moreover, the students pursuing PEd, MTech, MBA, MPharma, Ph.D., and any other can follow the download procedures for hall ticket 2022.
1. Students should reach their given examination centers at least fifteen minutes before the sem exams. No candidate shall be permitted to enter the exam center after the time.
2. The candidate must carry their original semester exam hall ticket, and identity card to the examination center every day until the last examination.
3. The candidate should avoid carrying a mobile phone, paper, books, bags, calculators, and materials concerning the examination (theory/practical).
Steps to Download SV University Hall Tickets:
1. The candidate must log in to the official website of Sri Venkateswara University i.e. www.svuniversity.edu.in.
2. The university’s controller of examination raises a link on the right side of the university website’s home page.
3. The candidate must click on the University exam portal option link and the web portal shall lead to the exam portal page.
4. The candidate should find University course-wise exam hall ticket link and enter the details like course name, year of attempting the exam, and click on the download hall ticket button.
6. The web portal shall display the SV University hall ticket on the display and one is free to download the SV University exam hall ticket PDF.
|Post Name||SVU Degree Hall Ticket|
|Name of the University||Sri Venkateswara University (SVU)|
|Category of the Post||Admit Card|
|Name of the examination||UG/ PG even and Odd Semesters|
|Date of Even Sem exams||March/ April|
|Date of Odd Sem exams||October/ November|
Also Read: Manabadi SKU Degree Hall tickets 2022
SVU Odd Sem Exams:
The SV University 1st, 3rd, 5th Semesters will be scheduled by the University examination panel between October / November months every year. The Odd sem exams were completed for the academic year 2021-2022 and also declared the Results in January 2022. After completing the even sem exams, the Examination panel of SVU releases the odd sem exams dates and Schedules on its web portal. Students can able to obtain their respective exams Hall tickets, Academic calender, Results, Supply Exam Dates, Supply marks, Revaluation Results, etc through the SVU portal only.
Even Sem Exams:
As per the regular calendar of SVU, the Examination Controller will organize the 2nd, 4th, 6th sem exams for UG courses. The SVU Degree even sem exams will conduct during March/ April months. The Student of SVU can view their even sem exam Hall tickets one week before exams. The SVU panel will release the same exam results within 45 days. The Board has already planned to organize the even Sem exams in March or April 2022. Students should meet the SVU Main portal and collect their original Hall tickets online.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q 1: What are the essential details required to obtain the SVU Degree even or odd sem Admit Cards?
Answer: Students can get their SVU Degree respective courses hall tickets using their roll number, Date of birth.
Q 2: When will release SVU Degree regular/ Supply even sem exams online?
Answer: After finishing the SVU degree regular/ supplementary exams, the Panel will declare the Results within 35 to 40 days.
Q 3: How to download Duplicate SVU Degree Hall tickets if I lost my Original Hall tickets?
Answer: Students who lost their Original SVU Hall tickets can collect the duplicate one from the University examination branch.
Q 4: Is SV University delivering the Semester exam Hall tickets to the student’s address?
Answer: No. Students should download their SVU Degree hall tickets online only.