Pointclickcare has designed software that supports the immediate needs of the care teams, has deep concern for the patient’s needs, and a real insight into the various stages of a patient’s healthcare journey. The software helps the service providers to make use of the cloud data and utilize it to foster their hospital businesses to higher levels. Pointclickcare has a database of 26000 skilled nursing facilities and they serve the senior living communities and home health agencies. The pointclickcare solutions are built innovatively to provide better care to senior citizens. Pointclickcare is a single platform that creates care settings and keeps changing between visits.
In addition, patient management is also enhanced within visits and facilitates network optimization across visits. Pointclickcare connects stakeholders to better insights and point-click care enable to make precise and right decisions the businesses, residents, and patients. Pointclickcare develops integrated solutions that make hospitals connect and collaborate in a network to deliver effective results. The integrated solutions are powered with the following features, and they are mobile-friendly, regulatory-compliant EHR, and revenue cycle management platforms. Pointclickcare provides important solutions to staffing, senior servicing, home care services, and acute care.
Adopt Technology to Overcome Staffing Shortages:
1. Pointclickcare technology makes use of critical resident data to effectively utilize the staffing in shortage. The detailed information on the resident staff comes to use when there are scarce resources in day-to-day operations.
2. The management/HR staff can stay connected with the resident staff remotely from any place at any time.
3. The team heads can collaborate and manage the care teams and resolve staff shortage problems and even provide quickly the key decisions.
4. The care team can be alerted with real-time notifications. These automated notifications can be routine and prove to be effective communication.
5. These notifications can speed up the care team’s activities and eliminate the phone tag.
6. The information is registered in the resident’s records and this reduces the inaccurate data or redundancy.
7. The software process enables the staff to document reliably and register lesser errors in the senior citizen records.
Senior Living Software:
1. The software is mounted on the cloud and the senior living software is an effective tool. It enables the staff to spend more time with the residents and it improves the residents experiences. The Staff can keep the assisted living communities happier.
2. The residents at the home health care centers can now relax as pointclickcare functions in compliance with the nationally accepted standards and documentation policies. Therefore one can find minimization of the risk litigation.
3. Financial health can be improvised by introducing data-driven decisions and optimizing the occupancy and one can track services and increase the revenue per resident.
4. The best staff can be put to work, and the staff can free up from overtime problems, and bring down burnout. Moreover, the staff can avoid the long procedures of documentation which eats up staff time effortlessly.
Benefits for Office and Administrative staff:
1. The online payment portal automates the billing and payment process that includes digital statements and online payment options.
2. The customer relationship management system is integrated with the digital workflow and it facilitates in making better sales and marketing decisions.
3. The document manager creates the documentation process and it enables to create, personalization, sending, tracking, and capturing of electronic signatures.
Benefits for Care Providers:
1. The electronically managed daily living activities can be done in less than 30 seconds time and this enables the staff to spend quality time with residents.
2. The infection control dashboard on the mobile app helps the staff to circulate information on infections in the community.
3. The eMAR reduces paper processes that are involved in maintaining medication administration records, MAR and treatment administration records, and TAR.
4. The software saves time for the staff and hence they can easily engage in personalized programs.
5. Home health care tools support the agency to grow faster than usual. The service tools include scheduling, documentation, intake management, Billing and payments, medication safety, and customizable dashboard.
Home Health Care: Home health care can draw maximum returns under the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) which includes intake, scheduling, coding billing, payment, and KPI tools. Through the PGDM, a resident can have direct access to reimbursement information.
Benefits for Administration staff: The staff can manage the medicare episode that involves generating and submitting the OASIS to submissions of RAPS & final claims on time.
Benefits of Care Providers:
1. Care Provider makes a record of appointment GPS, start, and end time which stands a proof against electronic visit verification.
2. Home Health documentation checklist tool to document all the information on care and services.
User Account Creation on Point Click Care CNA Portal:
1. Visit the PointClickCare CNA web portal link www.pointclickcare.com/cna.
2. The user must choose the ‘Create a new account and then enter the Org code and type in the user name, email address, and relevant info and click the register button.
User Login at pointclickcarecna Portal:
1. The user must visit the point click care official website at www.pointclickcare.com/ and click the Login Option.
2. The user must enter the Org Code, User Name, and Password and then click the login button.
Note: In case a user forgets password then one must contact Point of Care customer service at 1 (877) 722-2431 for support.
Also Check: MyOchsner Login 2022