PISA CCT Login: Headquartered in Paris, France, founded on 30th September 1961, Organisation for economic co-operation and development is an intergovernmental economic organisation that initiated a flagship programme known as Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA). The basic purpose to create such a programme is to put forth a comparative study on the attainment of education in a global scenario.
1. One of the main objectives is to enable younger generations to develop creative and critical thinking. All this to meet the global challenges of the 21st Century.
2. PISA is an international study that aims to evaluate education systems worldwide by measuring the knowledge and skills of students aged 15 years in reading, mathematics, and science.
3. The assessment is conducted for every 3 years that began in 2000.
4. The programme makes functional skills as an essential entity for the students who are near the end of compulsory schooling.
5. With the advent of PISA, countries and economies did improve their education system. In this PISA system, developed countries, and third world countries are participating for the betterment of the education systems.
PISA CCT Login 2022 online assessment at pisa.seshagun.gov.in
1st Step: The students should meet the PISA CCT Official Portal http://pisa.seshagun.gov.in/ and reach out to the home page.
2nd Step: On the homepage of the PISA CCT, one must click on the Login Option.
3rd Step: After hitting the login link, the page will reach the login section or one must scroll the page downwards to seek a proper view of the login section.
3rd Step: The student must enter the username, password, and captcha and then log in to the CCT page by tapping the login button.
1. In case a student ‘forgot password?’ The student must click the ‘forgot password?’ on the PISA CCT login page.
2. A new dialog box shall be on the display addressing it as ‘forgot password.’ One should fulfill the user id, Email address.
3. The student must follow the instructions and retrieve the forgotten password.
Participate in the CCT Test:
1. In order to participate in the CCT Test Online, Students will have to reach the Official portal.
2. A student can participate in the CCT test provided one has to click the link provided below the ‘Login in’ button, ‘click here to participate in CCT test.’
2. The PISA CCT Portal shall lead to a new web page http://pisa.seshagun.gov.in/cct/ and one must enter the user ID and password. Click the proceed arrow button.
3. In case, a student forgets the password should reach out to the web portal page link directly pisa.seshagun.gov.in/cct/ and you can able to recover the password by following the process given on the Forgot password page.
Student Access with PISA Study Material:
1. The student should reach the direct link http://pisa.seshagun.gov.in/codes.html.
2. The web portal shall lead to the CCT student portal webpage, here the student must download the question papers. For that, click the ‘question paper’ link made available on the tab.
3. The web portal shall open a dialog box that comprises CCT question papers that can be downloadable through links. The question papers are made available in English/Hindi medium.
4. A student can write a CCT test provided one must click the CCT test link and it will display details such as name, academic year, class and CCT.
5. The student will have to fill up the class and select the necessary test from the vertical dropbox.
6. The question paper on request shall open and there will be multiple-choice questions. Each question shall be provided with four multiple options, A, B, C, & D.
7. After completing the answers of the multiple-choice questions, the student must operate the submit & lock button.
8. First, the student must click the submit button. Then, click the lock button ( in case one finds it no need to make changes further)
9. The web portal shall display the score of the CCT practise test @ the top of the question paper.
10. The student is allowed to take a screenshot and can send it to the concerned authority.
Creative & Critical Thinking (CCT) To Face 21 Century Challenges:
1. Creative and Critical Thinking exercise is set out for students from class 7 to class 11. It is in UT Chandigarh, and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, and Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, across the nation.
2. It is a joyful activity conducted by Programme for International Student Assessment, PISA.
3. The program aims at the enhancement of the critical thinking that stimulates the mind and enables a student to proactively face the challenges of the 21st Century.
4. The students need to have a conceptual understanding of Science/ Mathematics from primary schooling to the near compulsory schooling (tenth class).
5. The students are expected to do reading, mathematics, and science.
6. The student age group must be of 15 years and 3 months to 16 years and 2 months will be eligible for appearing on the tests.
7. From a selected school, the PISA will assess only 5 percent of its students.
8. PISA encourages the teachers to appear for the assessment tests.
9. As many as 10 questions are created per CCT test module and shall be made available to students in Hindi/English.
In Short Details:
|Programme Name||PISA CCT 8 Test|
|Name of the Flagship||Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA)|
|PISA CCT Official portal||http://pisa.seshagun.gov.in/cct/|
|Post Category||Answer key, Results|
|Find Results||Click Here|
The Process to Check Student Performance Card (Find Results):
1. To find the Results, Students should visit the link http://pisa.seshagun.gov.in/cct/result.aspx.
2. On the Student Performance Card page, you will get 2 options on the screen. One is CCT and another one is Reading Challenge.
3. If you select CCT or Reading Challenge, you need to enter the Student ID Number and search the Details.
Also Read: Ultimatix TCS Login