Palm Beach Portal official link is https://www.mysdpbc.org/SSO/Portal. District services provide access to the students of palm beach schools and along with the parents, teachers, guardians, and employees too. Employees that include the academic staff execute the administrative jobs subjected to students, and school authorities. Parents and guardians will be permitted to view their children’s performances such as grades, attendance, schedules, and have interaction with the teachers, and school management.
Teachers can utilize the tool sets to make students understand lessons, manage virtual classrooms, and facilitate them by lecturing. MYSDPBC handles learning resources for students in many ways. The students will be sent assignments over mail and the portal shall entertain the process of sending and receiving mails. Drives enable the students to save and retrieve files. In addition, the school allows students to access electronic textbooks. The district schools entertain Google Class for the participating students of a class.
Hallmark of the Palm Beach Portal:
1. Students can utilize the digital platform, check the assignments posted by the teachers, answer and submit them.
2. Teachers take a lead role in uploading the reading and assignments.
Student Login at mysdpbc.com:
1. The school issues a network username and the student must enter in the empty blank on the mysdpbc portal i.e. https://www.mysdpbc.org/SSO/Portal.
2. The student must enter the password and hit the login Option to access the complete account of the student.
3. A student can take assistance from the IT Service Desk at (561) 242-4100 and the bullying hotline (561) 434-8200 for help.
4. Forgot password or changing password provision is provided to employees only. Students will have to approach the school authorities for network username and password purposes.
Lost Password/ Change Password:
1. The employee must click the reset password link and it will take to a new web page titled ‘Reset Your Password.’
2. The employee must enter the domain user name and type in the numerical in the image and click the continue button.
3. Further the employee must follow the instructions and complete the process of resetting the secret code.
Palm Beach Portal Mobile app Offers More Facilities for Parents:
1. Palm Beach Country School Dist Android Mobile app can be downloaded from the google play store or apple store by typing in the keyword “The school district of palm beach county” and on installation of the app, one can seek umpteen benefits from it.
2. Parents can adjust google maps and track the school bus in which their children are traveling to school and their return home. This app provides information on all schools that are located in the district of palm beach county.
3. Parents can seek first hand information on their children’s school experience and can be obtained anytime, on the mobile platform.
4. The mobile app can relate information on the District’s approved calendar. Parents can make student fee payments, or schools can make payments to the district. It can push notifications that pertain to schools, or specifically to students.
5. Parents are given special access to the mobile app, here they can schedule the lunch menu and list out items of nutritional value. Parents will have to sign up for the app to check for the lunch meal plans or even check the account balances.
6. Parents may be eagerly waiting for an academic advisor and state colleges can utilize the MyPBSC app for all educational purposes. The app provides an academic advisor for students who are craving for advice on their career pathway.
7. The app provides summer learning modules for the students of the palm beach county schools.
Registration form for students:
The school district of Palm Beach County (teaching and learning) should be filled in and submitted by new and returning students. The registration form is assigned with PDSB 0636.
1. The application will contain the basic personal information of the student, parents, and stay of the student and other details such as a home language survey.
2. The applicant must also fill out contact pickup information that includes parent/guardian.
3. Further, the parent must furnish the previous education information and health information. And also tick the appropriate boxes after a careful readout. It can be regarding medical records disclosure, ESE student, high school student, etc.
4. The signature and date of the parent/guardian is a must at the bottom of the application form.
Enrollment – New Student Registration Procedures:
For a new registration, one must follow the steps as mentioned below.
1. Parents/Guardians must go to find my school on the apps.
2. The parent must enter the home address. It shall decide which zone one belongs to for elementary, middle, or high school.
3. In the app, Find my school, one can gather the contact phone number for the school.
4. The parent is instructed to contact the school that later provides the needful guideline for child’s registration.
5. The registration documents can be submitted in any of the preferred languages such as English, SpanishHaitian CreolePortuguese Chinese, Vietnamese, Arabic, or French.
6. The parents are instructed to get in contact with the school before they deliver the documents.
7. Following are the documents one must submit at the time of registration.
- Registration Checklist for Parents,
- Student Registration Form PBSD 0636
- Affidavit of Person Acting as Parent PBSD 1543
- Affidavit of Residence PBSD 1866
- Student Housing Questionnaire PBSD 2479.
Also Check: UAGC Student Portal Login