OSEPA Login: Have you ever noticed an encyclopedia of educational institutions? If not, here is a web portal that defines various activities of its stakeholders under the umbrella of the department of education, Orissa. The web portal is designed with an extension of the management information system (MIS). It is a programme labelled as ‘Primary Education Programme Authority.’ Students / Teachers/ School Admin can log in to the Odisha OSEPA Portal and update their profile. The main web portal of Odisha OSEPA is www.osepa.odisha.gov.in.
OSEPA Login www.osepa.odisha.gov.in Extended MIS Student Profile login
Management Information System for Odisha’s Primary Schools:
1. It is a one-stop place for all solutions on the extended MIS. The basic aim of the project: ‘Primary Education Programme Authority is to pull in the entire Orissa government schools under the e-governance.
2. The major e-governance applications are private schools management portal, odisha project monitoring app, SS Recruitment, Biometric attendance system, and Odisha School teachers Transfer Protocol.
3. MIS enables the Orissa education department to seek a centralised database about the ‘primary education programme authority,’ schools in Orissa.
4. MIS analytics explains the updated information on important parameters such as expenditure spent on various entities like study material, books, sports, and scholarships.
MIS Features for the Schools:
1. Schools are allowed to view, edit, update and submit the students, teachers, and staff records.
2. A school can update the following information about students.
3. The school management can update the student’s personal details, Aadhar card, and transfer of a student to another school.
4. In addition, one can identify probable duplicate students, removal of students from the school records, and daily student attendance.
5. Moreover, the school authority can send monthly student attendance and submission of summative assessment information.
6. Procedure to disburse an incentive, how to view an incentive report, operating the dashboard @theschoollevel.
7. It also supports the software for the schools aided and unaided to create a summative assessment.
Odisha OSEPA Login:
1st Step: The school must select the official web portal http://osepa.odisha.gov.in, and click the search bar. The web portal shall open its home page for display.
2nd Step: The school admin must view the ‘login’ link made available on the tab. And, hover to the login tab and a series of links do display on the scroll down box.
3rd Step: The school admin must click the admin login link and it will lead to a ‘web admin’ page, titled as ‘Odisha School Education Programme Authority.
4th Step: The school admin must enter the username and password. In addition, enter the validation code in the empty box below and click the ‘login’ link.
1. To reset the password or change the password, Users should tap on the Forgot password link shown on the Admin login page.
2. The school admin must enter the official email address, and enter the validation code in the empty box below and click the ‘reset password’ button link.
3. The web portal shall display the further steps that the school admin must follow to retrieve the forgotten password.
Biometric Attendance System:
The Odisha school education programme authority has provided an extended system, a biometric attendance system that enables the school to update the daily and monthly attendance of the attending students. The process to log in is simple as it appears.
1. Visit the OSEPA Main web portal link http://osepa.odisha.gov.in/ and reach the login link available on the tab.
2. The school authority must click the employee attendance system, it will lead to a new web page i.e. http://22.214.171.124/opepa/login.aspx.
3. The school authority will find a new page titled as Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority. The authority must enter the username and password, and then click the ‘sign in’ button.
5. The web portal shall lead to the concerned pages to execute the attendance sheet of the students.
6. In case, you lost the password, the school authority needs to use the Forgot password Option.
7. The school authority must fulfill their User ID and then click the submit button.
8. The authority must follow the illustrated procedure to retrieve the password and then press the ‘click here to login’ link to re-enter the login page.
|Name of the Service Login||Links|
|IT Asst Mgmt Portal Login, ||http://opepa.odisha.gov.in/Login.aspx|
|School Level Assistant Survey Login||http://ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/slasforms/slaslogin.aspx|
|Biometric Attendance System login||http://126.96.36.199/opepa/login.aspx|
|CMS Portal Login||http://opepa.odisha.gov.in/Login.aspx|
Also Check: JIO Ess portal Login