OSEPA Extended MIS Login web Portal is www.emisosepa.odhisha.gov.in. The MIS Students, schools, and Teachers can meet the Odisha OSEPA Portal and update their profiles. The OSEPA MIS portal will help the students to download their Subject Syllabus, Couse Material and etc.
OSEPA Extended MIS Login at www.emisosepa.odhisha.gov.in:
1st Step: The Students/ Teachers/ School should go to OSEPA EMIS Portal i.e. http://emisosepa.odhisha.gov.in.
2nd Step: The students/ Teachers / School admin will get the Odisha School Management Programme Authority page on the home screen as shown below.
3rd Step: The Users should enter the School identity Code in the username blank, and password and click the sign-in button to enter the portal dashboard. On the dashboard, one must click the MIS link to get into the concerned web pages.
1. An user must click the Forgot password link made available below the OSEPA EMIS sign-in button.
2. The Users will obtain the Forgot password page on the Display. One should enter the username and click the submit button.
3. Further, the user must follow the instructions on the web page to complete the retrieval of a secret code.
About MIS Portal:
The Odisha government has evolved a new management information system (MIS) to integrate the educational activities of the schools at the village grassroots level, Mandal level, district, and state level. The government wants the database of school students’ records, teachers, and other important issues on the web portal which is available on the extension management information system (MIS). The Odisha Education Department can get a complete picture of the school’s management performance of students, teachers, and staff.
With the database of schools on a single platform, the education department shall be able to define the school dropouts every year and easily eliminate the duplicate records of school students if any. Schools will be able to reorganize the offline and online learning procedures of students. The school management can access the student’s records and take necessary steps to improvise the student’s performance. The web portal with an extended management information system will provide access to teachers and they are authorized to do up their activities on the teacher’s web portal.
Teachers can operate the portal to put attendance, elearning process, upload assignments and later check the students’ answers. The teachers can upload the student’s digital progress card which can be viewed by school authorities, parents, and Odisha higher education authorities. The school authorities can utilize the services online in making several administrative services experience the ease of doing. The school authorities can make admissions online, issue transfer certificates, and address important issues to parents and students digitally.
Get Course Materials at OSEPA Portal:
Students of elementary, primary, and high schools can view, and download the course materials, and model test papers, subject-wise, course-wise and topic-wise. Hence, with the impressive applications, it has become mandatory for schools, teachers, students, and parents to migrate from offline to online learning processes. It is here that one can find the workflow process happens more quickly than the usual ways. The Odisha School Educational Programme Authority has made extensive work in promoting digital education throughout the state.
Teacher Profile Login on EMIS OSEPA:
1. Go to the official website at https://ntse.scertodisha.nic.in.
2. The teacher must click the login link, and then complete the formalities by entering the user ID, Password, and captcha code. Then, click the login button.
e- governance Applications of OSEPA:
- Private School
- Odisha School Teachers Transfer Portal
- Management Portal
- Extended MIS
- Monitoring App
- Bio-metric Attendance System
- Odisha Project Monitoring app
- SS Recruitment
Query Desk: A visitor can get the queries sorted out @helpnumber 18003456722, and child helpline number 1908.
SCHOOL SCENARIO @ 2020-21:
|Total Govt Schools||50024|
|Govt Aided total schools||5844|
|Total Recognized Private Schools||6419|
|Total Central govt and other schools||232|
Odisha biometric attendance system Login:
1. To access the Biometric Attendance system, the users should visit the link ie. http://osepa.odisha.gov.in/
2. Tap on the Login Option and select the Biometric Attendance System link.
3. The Users will get the Odisha Primary Education Authority Page. Here, the user should fill in the login page and access the Biometric Attendance system Dashboard.
Also Check: SSP Student Portal Login 2022