NPO Login: In the year 1945, the Naval Pay office (NPO) was established by the Indian naval Dept. The NPO is the Centralized Pay accounting Organization. The main objective of the NPO is to maintain Indian Navy Royal personnel Pay accounts. The NPO login service is available on the Indian Navy Portal i.e. https://indiannavy.nic.in/. On this page, we have given details about NPO login, How to register on the INPA and etc.
List of Services Available on the Indian Navy Portal:
- NHO (National Hydrographic Office)
- NIH (National Institute of Hydrography)
- INPA (Indian Naval Placement Agency)
- NAVPEN (Naval Pension office)
- DESA (Directorate of Ex-Servicemen Affairs)
- MILAN 2022 (Multilateral Naval Exercise)
- FIC IOR (Information Fustion Center)
- INDL (Indian Navy Digital Library)
- INS SHIVAJI (Indian Naval ship Shivaji)
- INS VALSURA (Indian Naval ship VALSURA)
- NPO (Naval Pay Office)
- NWWA (Navy Wives Welfare Association)
NPO Login Process:
Naval Pay office login will be done through the Indian Navy portal. There are two sections on the NPO page. Individual login and Ship/ Unit Logins. Users can check the steps given here and log in to NPO Online.
1. First, Users should meet the Indian Naval Department portal i.e. https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
2. The Indian Navy Home will open on the Display. Users should tap on the NPO Option and view the NPO page on the next tab.
3. The Individual who wishes to access it can go to the Individual Login page.
4. Once you get the Individual page, users should feed the User name, password and get the Dashboard.
Ship / Unit Login:
1. Users who wish to enter into the Ship / Unit Login section, must reach the Navy NPO direct link i.e. https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/navy/npo/.
2. User can find the Ship/ Unit Login Option and go through the link.
3. After getting the Ship/ Unit Login page, Users are requested to enter the User name, password, and log in to the ship/ Unit Dashboard.
The Sign-up Process of NPO Individual:
An Individual who are registered should complete the Sign-up process and log in to the Individual page. The Sign-up process is given below.
2. On the NPO login page, Users should meet the Individual Login section.
3. Now Users will get the Individual login page. On this page, users can find the Sign-up Option and hit on it.
4. On the Individual Sign-up Form, Users can enter the like Personal No.(With Suffix), Date of birth, PAN Number, Enrollment / Commission Date, Password, Confirm Password and click on the submit button.
The Indian Navy Portal provides career opportunities for job seekers across India. The Job seekers and the Job posters can use the INPA Naval Placement agency page and get the job Opportunities as well as post the jobs online. To register on the INPA Portal, the job seekers should meet the steps listed below.
INPA Loing/ Register:
1st Step: To register on the INPA Portal, the job seekers should visit the link i.e. https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/inpa/
2nd Step: On the main web page of INPA, the Job seekers must hit on the Login/ Register Option.
3rd Step: On the Registration INPA Page, job seekers will have to fill in the details like Register as, First name, Last name, Mobile Number, Date of birth, Password and complete the registration process.
3rd step: After successful completion of the registration, applicants can make a login using the user name, password.
Also Check: TAF COP Portal Login
|Category of the Post||Logins|
|Post Name||NPO Login|
|Department Name||Indian Naval Dept|
|NPO login||Click Here|
|Indian Navy official website||www.indiannavy.nic.in|
Also Check: Navy erp Login