myufv Login: Geographically the University of Fraser Valley (UFV) is in the beautiful valley of Fraser Valley and located in the east of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It is a fully accredited Public University that attracts as many as 15,000 students in fresh admissions every year. In the University, there are wide opportunities for the learners and 100 programs are opened to join the academics. These programs include three masters degrees, 21 bachelor degrees (major, minor and extended minor) for more than 35 subjects. Moreover, the University issues four graduate certificates, and about a dozen trades & technology programs.
myufv Login www.my.ufv.ca Students Admission Registration:
Admissions at UFV:
UFV invites applications for academic education from domestic and International students. One can find that they differ in fees, timelines, and procedures.
1. For Domestic students: A student falls under the category of domestic if they comply with the following conditions. One should be a Canadian citizen, or permanent resident ( immigrant), besides it, the interested student must fulfil the program entrance requirements as mentioned in the UFV academic Calendar.
2. Exceptions for non-eligibility of Admissions: The students must not belong to diplomatic circles or consular officers, or dependents of the refugee claimants. People who seek legal protection or maintaining refugee status to the convention.
3. For International Students: The University considers the admissions of International Students in a different way. The International applicant must visit the UFV International website or contact the telephone numbers that are exclusively allocated. They are 604-504-7441 or 604-854-4544.
1. Whether it be domestic/ International students, they must wilfully fulfil the kinds of admission requirements as mentioned. They are general, english, and program requirements. The student is advised to review all three attentively to ensure admission in a hassle free manner.
2. General Requirements: The applicants for admissions must ensure that they qualify in all ways.
3. B.C high school graduation or equivalent,
4. One must have completed a minimum of nine UFV or Achieve a minimum 2.00 GPA based on all Post-secondary credits attempted which are transferable.
5. The applicants should Attain the age of nineteen years at the start of the first class,
6. The applicants can seek admission into preparatory level program specifically, a minimum of seventeen years of age. The applicant should have been out of high school and had waited for 1 year before joining the semester program.
For Domestic Students:
The domestic students must meet the following requirements.
- A C+ final grade in one of English 12, English 12 First Peoples, AP English, or IB English.
- Students opting for courses other than post-secondary courses, English and communication courses have specific requirements.
- In case a student is unable to meet the English language entrance requirement, one is allowed to upgrade the language skills.
- They can improve their English through Adult Basic Education, English Language Studies, or obtain a University Foundation Certificate.
For International Students: In case International students, the UFV international webportal shall mention the acceptable English test scores.
Program Requirements: In exception cases, it shall be mandatory to meet the other entrance requirements. They can be minimum of grade 12 graduation, an applicant must have completed their prior courses under specific grades or averages. In certain cases, one may have to submit written statements, references, or submit a portfolio.
Note: The application must visit the UFV academic calendar, read carefully the information about the chosen program and follow the applicable requirements.
Other admission categories:
- The applicant will have to contact the University Preparation Department (local Campus) for upgrading in academics.
- An applicant may need to upgrade high-school-level (HSL) then one should apply to ABE (Adult Basic Education.
2. Other conditions:
- An applicant of age 17 or 18 and is out of school for one year,
- Have high school graduation and am of age 17 or 18,
- Nineteen years of age or older than before the commencement of the 1st day of the semester.
3. Special admission:
- Applicants can seek a special admission under special circumstances when one is found to be non-graduate and is under 19.
4. Concurrent studies:
- An applicant may be about to complete secondary school and wants to participate in one or two post secondary courses simultaneously, then one must apply for concurrent studies.
5. Subsequent degree:
- An applicant may have completed a degree course and wants to pursue another degree course subsequently then one must review the subsequent degree process.
- Each program of the applicant’s choice may differ in entrance requirements and hence one is advised to view UFV academic calendar.
myufv Login at UFV Identity Service Portal:
1st Step: To sign on to the MyUFV Login Portal, the Students should visit the UFV Portal i.e.
2nd Step: The Students can make an entry to login by filling up the username, password and click the login button.
1. A user will have forgotten a secret code and one must click the link of the ‘forgot password.’
2. The User will get the new webpage under the title ‘Login Assistant.’
3. One must enter the 9 digit student or employee number and click the next button.
4. The UFV webportal will send a security code to the registered email of the student/employee.
5. In case, the procedure fails then one must contact the IT service desk for help.
Also Check: My Insite Macys Portal Login