Munger University Student Login: On 18th March 2018, the Munger University was formed and the government of Bihar plans for a Central University. Munger has an ancient history that says Vikramshila university lasted here and also one can find reminences of Nalanda University. Several stalwarts like Dr. A.P.J ABdul Kalam Azad and Nobel Laureate Dr. Amartya Sen visited this place and expressed their desire in the making of a big University, a centre for education tourism. Planning is underway, the University wants to adopt innovative courses like Family Management and Food Technology. Certain departments that empower skills are introduced and they are continually learning and professional development studies.
Munger University Student Login 2022-23 UG BA Part 1 Results
VISION & MISSION:
1. Munger University is committed to high-quality learning, creating excellent academic excellence, and spreading of liberal knowledge.
2. The University nurtures volunteers to become socially sensitive and ethically sound.
3. The teaching staff is groomed to maintain a student-centric atmosphere, promote research, and a socially relevant curriculum.
4. The courses are tailored and shall inculcate a sense of freedom of thought, expression, and encourage the questioning spirit.
5. The university would impart knowledge that will be inclusive, sustainable and socially responsive.
6. The university believes in developing integrity, transparency, quality, and industry shall be the value.
7. Munger University strives hard to achieve in making the students an important Human Resource, and they should be popular and powerful in the society.
Munger Entertains Online Registration Degree/ PG/ Vocational Courses:
1. Munger University has released a notice by the order of the Vice-Chancellor on 01st April 2022.
2. The university scheduled an online registration of degree first year (2022-25) from 03 April 2022 to 05 April 2022 ( without a fine) and from 06 April 2022 with a late fee.
3. While providing an admission in the college, the document verification is compulsory.
Examination Fee Payment Details:
The Department of examinations gave notice on April 08 2022 on the exam payment fees. The students who are eligible to give bachelor degree Part – 1 /Part – 2 examination of the academic year ( 2021-22) can make their examination payment fees through a debit card. For queries one can make a phone call at gateway help desk number: 7858077610.
A student can seek information on the Examination notice and results on the examination inner pages of the web portal.
The student must hover the cursor on the Examination link, and it will display a vertical dropbox. One can find examination notifications, results, and rules and regulations.
Examination Notification Webpage:
1. On the examination notification webpage, a student can find links of the upcoming examinations.
2. The university uploads the details of the examination in the PDF and the date and time of the uploaded link is also published.
3. A student must click the link and it will detail the examination.
4. For instance, recently on 5th April 2022, a link was uploaded that carried the information on the practical exam of P.G. Sem-01 2020-2022.
5. It spoke about the practical exam of sem – 01 ( 20-22) to be conducted in the concerned department of R.D. & D.J College, Munger on April 05 2022.
6. The practical exam will be of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, & Zoology.
Download Munger University Examination Results:
1. The ‘examination’ link is made available on the tab of the https://mungeruniversity.ac.in/, hover the cursor on the link.
2. The web portal will open a vertical dropbox, the student must click the result link.
3. The web portal shall redirect the page to the result webpage @ https://mungeruniversity.ac.in/page/Result.
4. For instance, click the ‘Result of B.Sc Part III 2021 on the result page. The web portal shall redirect the current page in PDF form.
5. The results are tabulated based on a pdf. It contains the first year, (Part 1), Second year (Part 2), and third-year (part 3) practical, and theoretical papers. It publishes grand total and percentage of marks, results/remarks.
Munger University Student Login:
1st step: The student must enter the Munger University web address https://mungeruniversity.ac.in.
2nd Step: The Munger University official link shall display the homepage and one can find a series of Admissions Login and click the ‘student login’ link.
3rd Step: One must type in the application identity and password in the empty blanks. The student must click on the login button and with the right login credentials in place, the portal shall redirect the student to the portal’s dashboard.
1. A student may have forgotten the password, and one might need to reset the password. In such circumstances, the student can click on the link: ‘forgot password.’
2. The student must enter the application number, and then date of birth, dob in the format dd/mm/yy, and hit the submit button. The University portal shall deliver the password to the registered mobile handset.
4. A message of the password delivery can be found on the webpage. The student must open the login page and enter the login credentials to make an entry to the student’s dashboard.
Any visitor to the MU Official website can get in touch with the university’s PR department. The portal hosted a get-in-the-touch dialog box. It comprises space to type in messages and enter the basic details of the sender. The visitor must enter the details in the dialog box such as First Name, Last Name, Email, Message, and Submit button. On the left panel of the dialog box, a visitor can take email contacts and mobile phone contacts with ease. The mobile number is 91 6344 223300 / WhatsApp no: 91 6344 223300, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also Check: Saral Database Student Portal Login