Michaels companies provide benefits to employees working on full-time/part-time employment. The employees are free to design the packages that suit their needs and budget. Michaels offers medical plans that are made suitable to the individual needs. There are several plans that provide specific features that cater to the requirements of the employees. To mention in brief, Aetna plans can be made operational out of network care, and have higher deductibles, and out-of-pocket maximums.
Aetna Premier Care Network provider allows PPO plans to be operated in their network and it helps employees to save money. The PPO plans issue copay, deductibles, and coinsurance to those who enroll for it. HSA Plans can be operated in the PPO plans networks, and one can save money when the employees prefer to operate in-network providers. Employees residing in California can enroll in the Kaiser HRA, and make it a point to seek the services from the Kaiser service provider only. However, Kaiser HRA shall provide the promised benefits.
Important Note: Employees can seek the services of HSA, PPO, Kaiser HRA but their deductibles differ. For PPOs and Kaiser HRA, the family coverage gets split. The plan shall deduct medical expenses for the main insurer. And, then the leftover amount shall be shared by the coinsurer. HSA plan will cover for a single dependent and there is no individual deductible. In the case of family insurer coverage, the entire family deductible must be met, and then proceed to pay for the coinsurance.
Michaels Request a Leave of Absence:
1. The employee must apply for a leave of absence at 1-888-288-1354 and it must be done when an employee plans to go absent from work. It can be due to any of the reasons such as personal, or medical, one may go absent for more than five consecutive working days.
2. Request an LOA if you are going to be absent from work because of a personal, medical, or other reason for more than five consecutive working days.
3. To apply for a leave of absence, call Matrix at 1-888- 288-1354.
4. Be ready to provide your personal, job illness/ injury, and provider information.
Benefits for Michaels Employees (Full Time)
1. A full-time employee can benefit in the following ways at Michaels. They are Michaels 401(k) Plan, Michaels CARES, Medical with Prescription Drug, Employee Assistance Program, Benefit Extras & Discounts.
2. An employee can benefit from Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic Life, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment.
3. Employees can also benefit from (AD&D) Insurance1, Optional Life and AD&D Insurance2, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability.
4. Some additional insurance the employee can avail is Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Teledoc3, 2nd.MD3.
Enrolment for the Employee Benefits:
An employee must complete 30 days of service and then one can enroll within thirty days from the date an employee is hired. The Michaels coverage begins from the 1st month after completion of thirty days of service.
Healthcare: Michaels health plan covers medical expenses for illness, preventive care, prescription drugs, and injuries. One can select the desired plans depending upon the individual suitability. It can be family full-coverage plans, short-term plans, and supplemental plans.
Personal Auto Insurance: Auto Insurance plans can cover accident expenses. It does include vehicle damage, property damage, and medical expenses. The auto insurance policy holder’s deductible determines the up-front expenses.
Home: Home insurance plans come into play when the home property is damaged due to theft, extreme weather, or fire.
Life Insurance: An individual can opt for term insurance for a period of 10 to 20 years. In case of risk incurred to the policy-holder, a predetermined sum is issued to the beneficiaries.
Michael Company Updates to Employees (Full/Part Time):
1. Michaels employees can get upcoming updates that refer to the employee benefits on their message texting. Every employee is advised to fill out the concerned web page details to obtain updates regularly.
2. The Michaels employee will have to fill out the name (First, last), employee ID, mobile phone, and Email, then click the ‘Text me updates’ button.
Michaels SSO Login:
1st step: To access the Michaels SSO employee portal, the employees should visit the link i.e https://signon.michaels.com/FIM/sps/Workday/saml20/login
2nd Step: The Employees will get the Michael companies login dialog box. The employees need to enter the User ID as well as Password and hit the login Option.
Forgot my password:
1. The employee must click the forgot password link on the SSO Employee Login page.
2. The employees should filfill the user ID and new password and recover the password. Keeping in mind, the limitations and conditions specified for the password one must create the password.
Password Must Have: The password must possess a character length between 8 and 20. The respective password should contain at least one capital letter, one lower case letter, and one numeric character.
Password Must not Have: The password must not be a duplicate within the past six changes. Containing a sequel series of letters or numbers. For instance, def, 456…One must repeat the same character more than twice. It mustn’t contain special characters, and in addition, shouldn’t contain a user ID and user name.
Also Read: Pointclickcare CNA Login