KLU ERP login web Portal is www.newerp.kluniversity.in/. Students should make a sign in to the ERP page using their login credentials. In 1980, Koneru Lakshmaiah Charities trust was established with KL College of Engineering in 1980-1981. Further, in 2006, the UGC gave Autonomous status and in 2009, the KL College of Engineering Autonomous was deemed to be a University by UGC, MHRD Govt. of India. One can draw a complete picture on courses at https://www.kluniversity.in.
KLU ERP login 2023 for Students & parents:
1. To sign in to the KLU ERP Login page, the Students should visit the official website ie. https://newerp.kluniversity.in/ and tap on the Login option on the New ERP Portal.
2. After appearing on the sign-in page, the students will have to provide the user ID, password and hit the login button.
Unable to Remember the password:
1. In Case, students forget the password, students should tap on forgot password.
2. The student must enter the username, email, and verification code and click the send button.
3. Further, the student must follow the instructions on the screen and complete the resetting of the secret code (password).
Register for the Program at kLUniversity:
1. The Student should enter the web portal address i.e. https://www.kluniversity.in
2. On the top right end, one can find a flap ‘Admissions 2022-23 apply now.’
3. Click the apply now and it will redirect to a new page, and on the right-side panel, one can find the particulars to be filled.
4. The student should enter the name, email ID, Phone number, Select state, select city, select the campus applying for, select the course and click the submit button.
1. KL University at Hyderabad and Vijayawada invites students to pursue UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. Interested students must submit application forms online only.
2. The student must make the payment of the application fees: INR 1000.00
Student Must Abide to the Following Conditions:
1. The student must mention an active email ID for official correspondence.
2. Candidates belonging to NRI/PIO/OCI are also eligible to seek admission in academics.
3. The student is allowed to edit the submitted application form except for email ID and mobile number.
Student Course Registration at KLUniversity
1. A student must use login credentials on the new ERP portal.
2. On the student portal, one must click on academic registration > student course registration.
3. The student can view the courses and observe the sections in the dropdown menu.
4. Students can select the desired section against the courses. A time table is placed on the top of each course and section.
5. After completing the section, the student must save the timetable by clicking on the save button.
6. The student is advised to recheck the registered details and then click the submit button to make the registration process complete.
7. The KL portal shall display on the screen, a message, ‘student registration successfully completed.’
KLU Admissions Taken Place in 3-Phases:
1. Each year, admission takes place in three phases. The last date of application submission, online admit cards, exam date of KLEEE – 2022, and Announcement date of KLEEE Results are important components for the admission of the students.
2. To date, out of three, two phases are complete and the third phase of the admission process is yet to commence.
Third Phase of Admission:
1. Late date of Application submission (19th May 2022), issue of online admit cards (20th May 2022), Exam Date of KLEEE-2022 (21st May 22, 23, & 24 May 2022).
2. Programs offered at the Vijawada campus are engineering (undergraduate/ postgraduate Programs), commerce and management, science and humanities, and other programs. Programs offered at the Hyderabad campus are engineering, management, Arts, Science & Commerce),
International Student Category:
1. KLEF allots 15 percent of seats under the category of foreign national, PIO card holder, NRI sponsored students, and OCI Dual citizens.
2. Every year the academic year commences in July/August for the international students and the University allows admission to foreign students under the exchange program after inking a memorandum of understanding.
3. Note: Foreign students need not appear for the entrance examination.
India.Phone: +91 – 863-2399999, Extn: 1080.
International Relations: Room No – 607, 6th Floor, New Library Block, KLEF, Greenfields, Vaddeswaram – 522502, Guntur (District), Andhra Pradesh.