JNB Nivas Login: Andhra PradeshJnana Bhumi Scholarship will help for the students seeking higher education. The student can avail scholarship from the AP government and will need to register and apply for it on the official portal at www.Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. The Jnana Bhumi website provides a comprehensive information about the scholarship program and relevant information like registration, login process, scholarship application for new application/ renewal at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
A click on the Jnana Nivas link on the top right side of the tab, shall be needed to the new web portal https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in/login.edu?type=hit that details about scholarships for students of government-run residential schools & hostels. The portal provides information on the departments like welfare dept, tribal welfare dept, etc. One can find a table defining the departments, the total number of institutions department-wise, total students, attendance, total teachers, attendance.
Statistical Details for the Academic Year (2020-21):
On the Index page of the Jnana bhumi Nivas web portal, it displays in tabular column important parameters that define the performances of the various welfare departments, and graphically it defines in this manner.
JNB Nivas Login Page 2022 Jnanabhumi:
Benefits of the Portal:
1. Students are recommended to fill in the application and submit for the respective scholarship on the official portal. It can be in regard to pre-matric scholarship or post-matric scholarship.
2. The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the student’s bank account in time.
3. The application on the web portal can remove duplication of files. The online application process can improvise the accuracy levels in issuing to genuine students.
4. The online registration/submission of the application can enable a reduction in the utilisation of paper.
5. The utilisation of the web portal can enhance environmental sustainability.
6. The entire process of applying for scholarship, its approval, and disbursement of scholarship is less time consuming.
Students Documents Uploading at webportal:
1. Students who gain eligibility for the scholarship scheme will need to upload the documents to the Jnanabhumi website.
2. A student should belong to a BPL family, hence a white ration card should be submitted.
3. A proof of annual income of the family must be submitted in the form of Income certificate, here, its number must be mentioned.
4. Likewise, the student must produce proof of caste through caste certificate.
5. The student must type in the identity issued by Meeseva.
6. An Aadhaar number defines the residential proof of the student.
7. A student must submit the personal saving accounts details for the scholarship amount deposit.
8. The student must upload a passport size photograph, mobile phone number. In addition, provide an email ID and previous year’s marks card.
Also Check: SVMCM Scholarship 2021-2022 Apply Online
Student login for AP Residential & Hostel:
1. A student can make an entry into the residential schools and hostel portal through https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
2. The student must open the above-stated website and enter the index page.
3. On the right top side of the tab, a student can find a ‘login to Nivas’ link and one should click on the link.
4. The webportal shall redirect to another portal known as JnanaBhumi Nivas, and as shown above it will display a login dialog box on the new webportal.
5. The student can enter the user name, password, and captcha image and click on the ‘sign in’ page.
6. On correct entry of the login details, the web portal shall redirect to the dashboard page of the JNB Nivas.
1. The student can visit the JNB official website by making a direct entry of link https://jnbnivas.apcfss.in
2. On the home page, students need to click on the login link placed on the extreme right of the tab.
3. One can see a login popup page, and on making right entries of login credentials, the JNB Niva site shall redirect to the dashboard of JNB Nivas.
Change of Password Mandatory for Students:
1. A student must change the password as the web portal generates an automatic password. The web portal delivers the user name, and password to the registered mobile phone.
2. On making a successful entry by entering the login credentials, a new page gets displayed.
3. The student must enter the web portal generated password, then enter the desired password, and then retype the password.
4. Then, click on the reset password and the new password gets registered in the web portal servers.
Forgot JnanaBhumi Nivas Login Password Recovery:
1. The student must follow the link www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
2. The student must enter Jnana Bhumi student login password reset.
3. One must choose the related options such as student, employee, college, University,RIO.
4. The student must enter an Aadhaar Number, registered mobile number, and proceed.
5. The web portal shall deliver an OTP to the registered phone number and email ID.
6. The student must type in OTP and click on the submit button. The portal will redirect to change the password.
7. The student must enter a new password and confirm it.
Also Read: AP YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme Apply Online
Registering Scholarship Application Offline:
Students can collect the application online and follow the essential steps to conduct registration at school/college.
1. The student must download the Janambhumi Scholarship Application form (J-SAF) from the official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
2. The student must click on the ‘jnanabhumi nivas login’ link to enter the specific web portal for scholarship applications.
3. The student is expected to fill in the JSAF form and in turn submit the signed copy to the school/college principal.
Jnana Bhumi JNB Nivas login:
1. The student must visit the JNB Nivas portal and go to the login section.
2. Feed the user ID, password. They should match the one that was mentioned in the application at the time of registration process.
3. The student must enter the captcha code image and click on the login button.
For Communication Purpose: Students can contact the officials about any query in regard to Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2022. The AP government has opened three channels of communication to draw information slated on the official portal. However, students can contact @ 08645274025 (Toll Free No), 08645274029, & firstname.lastname@example.org.