IREPS Login: The Indian Railways under the government of India has created an official portal www.ireps.gov.in. This platform is for government agencies and private businesses. They combine to partner in the development of the railways in the best possible manner. This platform is exclusively meant for the procurement of material from vendors/ dealers and other private businesses. Various departments of the Indian railways are involved on the portal. For instance, the COS / PCE of Zonal Railways, and the COS of production units do participate in material procurement.
Railways IREPS Login Portal 2022
Under the instructions/guidance of the Ministry of Railways, the site does function to procure material. The site is maintained in compliance with the IT Act 2000. In the pilot project, the site was initiated to cater to the requirements of 8 Zonal Railways, and they were (NR, CR, WR, NCR, WCR, SR, SC, SECR) and 5 Production Units (RCF, ICF, DLW, DMW, RWF). Over a period, the facility was rolled out to the remaining 8 Zonal railways such as ECoR, ECR, ER, NER, NFR, NWR, SER, and SWR, and 1 Production Unit (CLW).
Secured Transactions ireps Site:
1. Vendors are allowed to utilize the site for transacting official documentation online. While a vendor functions on the platform, the railway site equally promises to keep the platform secure.
2. When the railway issues opening and closing dates in a tender notice, the vendors can make use #ireps to submit the tender documents online.
3. The railway site, IREPS, is highly secure and one can feel free to post an encrypted bid.
Development & Security Features:
1. Vendors and other Railway users can confidently perform transactions without any hassles. CRIS has implemented the latest technology and the deployment of specific features makes it more reliable. The security features include asymmetric cryptography, PKI enablement, digital signature, 128 bit Verisign SSL.
2. The operating features are custom made and any user can seek the services effortlessly. The login features like user name, password, and digital authentication make the portal more agile.
3. National Physical Laboratory, NPL has imbibed advanced features like role-based action/access privileges, and audit trail. In addition, time synchronization when related to production servers in clock with IST makes the portal fully secured.
4. Objectively, the data centers are designed to obtain absolute security, and various apps are built. To mention a few, they are hardware & software utilities such as load balancer, IPS, Antivirus, firewall, etc.
Quality Control Tests: Under the supervision of the Department of IT (DIT), Govt. of India, the site’s security issues are put to test through an independent third party, M/s STQC.
Prerequisites to make business with IREPS:
1. Every vendor will have to register and log in to make business with Indian Railways. Before registering for the IREPS application, here are the prerequisites.
2. A valid class III Digital signature certificate (DSC) given by a license-certified authority (LCA). The signature must also mention the firm name.
3. The entire process of bidding goes online and hence one must have good internet connectivity, and a proper internet browser (IE6 to IE9).
4. Caution: Lack of valid digital signatures will disallow the vendor from participating in e-tenders.
Vendors Registration Process (IREPS):
1. To make participation in the e-tender process, a vendor must have login credentials for that one must seek Registration.
2. A vendor must open a ‘new vendors’ link made available on the home page to seek registration with IREPS. If the user is NREPS vendor then one can directly click on ‘NREPS user Click here.’
3. The user must check for the browser settings, and import the public key of the DSC to ‘other people’ to export the Online Digital sign.
4. The vendor must enter a valid email address as the portal delivers a password and also the IREPS engages in communication over the mentioned email.
Also Check: Ultimatix TCS Login
Fresh Registration at IREPS:
1. A minimal time taken to receive the login credentials from IREPS is three days.
2. After receiving the system-generated password from the web portal, the user must change the first login. The registered email address will be the user ID of the vendor.
Important Note: In case the vendor’s application is rejected, one can obtain detailed reasons for the rejection in their registered email.
IREPS Login Process:
1st Step: To access the Indian Railways E-Procurement System Login page, the Users should reach the IREPS official website i.e. https://ireps.gov.in.
2nd Step: Tap on the Login section on the IREPS Home page, and view the different sections. The Users will get eight logins on the screen. They are e-Tender, E-Auction Sale, IMMS, New IMMS (UDM), Vendor Approval (UVAM), Inspection Module, e-Auction Leasing, and Helpdesk User.
3rd Step: Users can select any of the following options and log in to the IREPS Page using the User ID and password.
4th Step: If the users Forgot the password, they must go to the Forgot password option on the same login page. The IREPS Server will prompt the vendors to reset the password immediately. The password is in accordance with the user’s choice.
4th Step: One must follow the password policy as described on the page. The vendor will have to fill in the statutory details and bank details of the firm.
5th Step: Though the details are completely filled in, for every login, the prompt will display an option to view/ edit. It is made possible by employing the right navigational links.
Search Password If not Received on Fresh Registration:
Users will not receive the password, they should verify the mail on the spam or Junk sections. it is likely to be found here. If the system displays a message error code: ADM.008’ user not registered with us.’ Then, contact the helpdesk to get the problem resolved at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: P&T 011-24105180 (Four lines; 24102855, 24100746, and 24671469), Railway 030-54835.
In Short Details:
|Name of the Board||Indian Railways E-Procurement System (IREPS)|
|Post Name||IREPS Login|
|Category of the Post||Central govt scheme|
|IREPS Login||Click Here|
|IR-WCMS Login||Click Here|
IR-WCMS Login Process:
1. The Vendor who wishes to access the IRWCMS page should meet the official portal i.e. https://www.ircep.gov.in/IRWCMS/wpmsp2/vendor/VendorLogin.jsp.
2. The Vendors will get the Contractor sign-in page on the home screen. The vendors should enter the Login ID, and password and access the IRWCMS Page.
Also Read: ESIC GATEWAY Login