ihip Portal Login: Integrated Health Information Platform is governed by the Ministry of Health and Welfare and the portal bustles with users for health-related information. In fact, the IHIP covers the entire National Health Programmes, NHP that relate to programmes for communicable diseases/ non-communicable diseases. The Central Government runs programmes for communicable/non-communicable diseases and those are classified under different sub-headings. Here, on the Integrated Health Information Platform, one can find a glimpse of the programmes run by the central government.
In the segment of communicable diseases, the National Centre for Disease Control monitors programmes such as:
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme
- National Rabies Control Programme
- Yaws Eradication Programme
- Guinea Worm Eradication Programme and many more.
Under the National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme, programmes such as:
- National AIDS Control Programme
- National Leprosy Eradication Programme
- Universal Immunization Programme
- National Filaria Control Programme
- Japanese Encephalitis Control Programme, and many more.
Programmes on non-communicable disease, Injury, and Trauma pay attention in conducting programmes such as:
- National Tobacco Control Programme
- NTCP National Programme for Prevention
- Control of Cancer Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Strokes (NPCDCS)
- National Mental Health Programme (NMHP)
- National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS)
- Environment Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC)
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorders Control
ihip Portal Login Process:
1st Step: To make signing on the iHIP portal, the Users should meet the official website i.e. https://ihip.nhp.gov.in/idsp/#!/login
2nd Step: The user must fill in the details of username, password, and verification code and click the sign in button.
1. If the users need to reset the password, one should tap on the Reset password Option. or Call to the toll-free number 1-800-180-1134.
4th Step: The Users will get the recover password page on the screen. The Users should fill in the user id and recover the password by hitting the submit option.
Vector-Borne Diseases Center & State Govt. Coordination:
1. The Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (UMHFW), Govt of India, has seventeen Regional Officers for Health and Family Welfare (HFW) located in the State headquarters in India.
2. The Ministry engages highly skilled technical employees who make a continual effort in coordinating and monitoring national health and family welfare programmes.
3. Through liaison work, and field visits, programmes are conducted and the centre experts provide technical advice and assistance to the state level.
4. In times of emergency, the officials managing the National Vector Borne Disease Control (NVBDC) Programme conduct the entomological studies in collaboration with the Zonal entomological setup of the state government.
5. In the process of investigating the disease, parameters such as drug resistance studies, cross-checking the blood slides a measure of quality control, capacity building of the states, etc.
In Short Details:
|Name of the Portal||Integrated Health Information Platform (IHIP)|
|Department Name||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Post Title||IHIP Portal Login|
|Category of the Article||State govt Programme|
|ihip idsp login Portal||https://idsp.nic.in/idsp/|
|Report Problem link||https://ihip.nhp.gov.in/helpdesk/|
Also Check: BSNL ERP ESS Portal Login
Report Problem Sign-in Process:
1. In case the users will get any issues can use the helpdesk Option and raise the request. To report the problem, the users should visit the link i.e. https://ihip.nhp.gov.in/helpdesk/#!/login
2. After reaching the helpdesk sign-in page, the users should enter the User id, and password and report the problem.
ihip IDSP Login:
1. Ihip IDSP login portal is https://idsp.nic.in/idsp/. The Users can go to this link.
2. The Users will get the IDSP application login page. Here, you need to log in to the idsp page using the user id, and password.