IFMIS TS Rythu bandhu Status: In the financial year 2018-19, on May 10, 2018, Telangana State Rythu Bandhu, a scheme that ensures to benefit the farmers with financial inputs was initiated. The motive behind the move is to enable farmers to purchase seeds and pesticides in the Kharif season. The government of Telangana shall release an amount of INR 5000 per acre aggregating to a budget of 12000 crores every year. Telangana is prone to droughts, uncertain rains, and a lack of good irrigation facilities added to it very less groundwater. In the state, the agricultural land is dependent on four types of irrigation. For instance, 84 percent of the land depends on borewell irrigation, 10 percent of arable land on canals, and 4 percent of land dependent on tanks. Besides the lack of irrigation facilities, the weather conditions cause drought and extreme loans incurred by farmers from financial institutions and money lenders.
IFMIS TS Rythu Bandhu Status 2022-23 e-Kubar/ Rabi Rythubandhu Amount:
Specific Problems of Small and Marginal Farmers:
Small and marginal farmers have financial constraints and fail to procure quality seeds and fertilizers either from the government or the open market, an admixture. Farmer’s dependency on rain-fed agriculture results in a poor crop yield. On several occasions, they find it difficult to recover the cost of investment. Statistics reveal that small farmers account for 55.45 percent of the agricultural land holdings which means they own less than 5 acres of land per farmer.
Disbursement till Time:
1. Rythu Bandhu funds for the Rabi season have been disbursed by depositing INR 7,411.52 crore into the bank accounts of 62.99 lakh farmers. They cover a cultivable land of 1.48 crore acres.
2. The government under the scheme disburses INR 5000.00 each for Rabi and Kharif crops and it is the direct farmer investment scheme in India and cash gets directly remitted to the farmer’s account.
3. In the 2022-23 budget, the government of Telangana has set aside INR 14,000 for the scheme, and through it about 66 lakh farmers gain help.
The objective of Rythu Bandhu Scheme:
The financial support gives debt relief and helps farmers to be away from the debt trap.
Limitations of the Scheme:
1. The scheme provides financial support to all farmers and does not segregate wealthy farmers from small and marginal ones.
2. In addition, the scheme keeps away the farmer cultivating on leased land, and landless farmers.
Farmers Check on Status of TS Rythu Bandhu:
2. The farmer will get 2 options on-screen, one is rythu Bandhu and the other one is Rythu Bima.
3. The Farmers should select the Rythu Bandhu Option as shown below.
4. The Farmers must select the year, PPB number, or passbook number and click the submit button. The web portal shall derive the TS rythu bandhu status on the screen display.
RythuBandhu Portal Displays Venue/ Date for Cheque Collection:
Farmers who are covered under the Rythu Bandhu scheme also receive checks at the district level. The Telangana Government entrusts the responsibility of the cheque distribution to a district-level officer, and the farmers are asked to report at a venue on a predefined date. The information is loaded on the Rythu Bandu web portal and one can view the schedule of cheque issue venue and date.
1. The farmer should open the Rythu Bandhu Scheme portal i.e. http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Rpt_ChequeDBShedule_out.aspx and reach out to the ‘cheque distribution venue schedule’ on the homepage.
2. The farmer must select the district and Mandal from the drop-down box. The web portal shall display serial-wise details and one can find the date and venue from the list on display.
3. A list of participating banks in the disbursement of the Rythu Bandhu funds is the state bank of India, Canara Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank, IDBI Bank, Corporation Bank, Indian Overseas bank, AP Grameena Vikas Bank, TSCAB, & Telangana Grameena Bank.
In Short Details:
|Department Name||Rythu Bandhu Govt of Telangana|
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana IFMIS rythubandhu|
|Rythu Bandhu Scheme Benefits||Rs.5000 per acre|
|Number of Installments||two|
|Eligible Beneficiares||Telangana state Poor Farmers|
|Post Name||Telangana Rythubandhu Status|
|How to track Status||Check Here|
Also Check: TAP COP Portal Login