HRMS Assam Teacher Login: Like every year, the government of ASSAM has opened the registration for the teachers of Assam in the teacher transfer management system Services (TTMS) portal. Depending upon the maintenance of the pupil-teacher ratio in the schools, the government does mobilize the teachers to the respective schools. The teachers belonging to government /provincial schools who impart teaching from lower primary to senior secondary schools must apply for the transfers online.
And, this year too, the portal registration started on 16th February 2022 and lasted till 31st March 2022. The teachers who submitted the service profile through an online application between 22nd November 2021 and 17th December 2021 were addressed by the education department. Therefore, the teachers who are willing to get transferred on mutual consent can obtain a change of job location. A teacher can get info at https://hrmsassam.in.
HRMS Assam Login 2022 Teacher Transfer Portal TTMS Registration
1. The government educational department issues online orders regarding transfers, promotions, and increments over the teacher transfer portal. The state administrator sets in-state orders like promotions, transfers, and increments. The department administrator seeks information from the state administrator and creates order authority. It defines authority designation, address, and department-wise order format. The office administrator in turn delivers the order to the relevant employees.
2. The order administrator can modify, and delete the draft order list and after verification of the list, shall generate orders in PDF form. These orders shall be published on the state home page. When a teacher clicks the order description link it gets displayed. The order may refer to promotion, transfer, or any other.
3. The establishment data entry user will click the joining or relieving option and as the result, the joining or relieving order can be printed. If it is an increment order then the establishment user will send it to the verifying user and then the transaction gets added to the service book.
Online Leave web portal Operations:
The state admin creates a module of leave such as leave types, frequency of leave credit, leave limit, and holiday list. Department admin credits the default leave for employees while the establishment user enters the backlog entry for leave. An employee can apply for leave online from the leave management section through the employee Id. The reporting officer approves or rejects the leave. The entire leave module is later updated by the establishment user.
Teacher Transfer Application Digital Submission:
The government of Assam makes the teachers’ transfers list digitally available on the web portal at https://hrmsassam.in. A teacher can request for mutual transfers, or a new posting can be listed in the web portal. For mutual transfers, the teachers will have to upload their service profile details within the mentioned time frame. This procedure is applicable to all categories of teachers of government/provincialized schools of Assam and they begin from lower primary to senior secondary school. Hence, one must be certain in submitting the service profile details for seeking transfers. The process to submit a teacher transfer application is simple and transparent in nature.
Also check: AP Student login UDISE Info
HRMS Assam Teacher login:
1st Step: The teacher must enter the HRMS Assam TTMS portal i.e. https://hrmsassam.in/ and open the index page on the screen.
2nd Step: If a teacher is already a registered member at the teacher transfer management system portal then click on the login button and it will display a dialog box as shown above.
3rd Step: The teacher will have to fill in the details like User name, Password and click on the login button.
1. In case a teacher forgets a password then one must login to the same HRMS TTMS Page, and click the reset password link.
2. The HRMS Assam Teacher Portal shall redirect a new page. One must enter the registered mobile number and click the send OTP link.
3. The web portal shall validate the mobile phone number and then a new dialog box shall display.
4. The teacher must enter the new password, confirm and save it.
Create an Account:
1st step: In case the teacher has not created the account, then one must go to the TTMS portal, and click the ‘create an account’ link.
2nd Step: A dialog box shall open stating ‘create your account to continue to the portal.’ The page is shown below.
3rd Step: The teacher must enter the details such as name, email address, date of birth, mobile number, and gender. One must create a password and then confirm the password.
5th Step: Later, the Teacher should click the submit button.
6th Step: The web portal shall send a verification code to the mobile phone and click on the ‘Create Account’ button. Thus the new account of the concerned teacher gets created online.
Teacher Details Updation:
1. Further, the web portal will lead to the next page from where the teacher shall begin to provide the details.
2. They are Personal details, academic qualifications, professional qualifications, service details, salary & Official account details, service records, awards received, and promotional details.
3. As per the instructions, from step to step, the teacher must upload the assigned documents.
4. Once the details are fed into the HRMS TTMS page, the teacher must wait till the details are approved by the competent authority. After its approval, the teacher shall get a confirmation message.
Also Read: ESIC GATEWAY Login