Haryana One Time Registration: Haryana Government has adopted an innovative way to support the needs of the job seekers by introducing a common platform where one gets access to various Group C, and Group D jobs. A candidate can find access to this Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) by getting oneself enrolled for one time registration process at https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
Login on the one-time registration portal of Haryana is for the citizens of that state who intend to aspire for working in Group C, & Group D services. A one-time registration is valid for 3 years and candidates can apply for jobs on the Haryana Government Web Portal during that period. Three years later, from the day of registration, it becomes invalid and then the candidate must register again.
A candidate can create a login in the Haryana HSSC portal in six Simple steps. As a candidate moves from step1 to step 6, one will have to fill in basic details, other details, communication, education details, Candidate’s photograph, signature, economic criteria, work experience details, download the form & upload a signed copy of a form, and make payment for the registration on the one-time web portal.
Haryana One Time Registration OTR Portal www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in
Important Issues about HSSC Portal:
1. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Online portal entertains a helpdesk page in which one can seek contacts to get their queries sorted out. The portal helpdesk comes to aid candidates with telephone number (1800 572 8997), mailing address (firstname.lastname@example.org), or contact in person at HSSC from Monday to Friday, between 08.00 am and 8.00 pm daily.
2. If a candidate raises a complaint related to the OTP then it takes 7-10 working days to resolve a query.
3. A candidate can apply for a refund on the HSSC Recruitment portal, in this process, one must mail at helpdesk-hssc @email@example.com and provide the registered mobile number along with GRN number.
4. When uploading the photo, a candidate must generate a JPG type of photograph and the image size must not be greater than 500 KB.
5. The age criteria for registering on the one-time registration portal is from 18 years to 42 years.
Candidate Logins at HSSC OTR Portal:
1. The Job seekers should visit the HSSC OTR Recruitment Portal https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx and one can find the login section on the screen.
2. The candidates should enter the mobile number and the captcha and then click the login button.
3. In case of any queries, one can click the ‘contact us link.
4. On the Contact Us page, one can find the dialog box, we are here to help you in which one can observe the following information.
5. First three rows refer to a telephone number, mail, and HSSC office working hours. Below it, one can find three links: ‘Go to login’, ‘User Manual,’ and ‘FAQs.’
6. Depending on the requirement of the candidate, one can proceed to seek the queries sorted out.
Apply online for Group D Services at HSSC One Time Registration Portal:
1. Go to the web portal https://www.hssc.gov.in and click the new portal link and the web portal shall redirect to a new page.
2. The new web portal page http://188.8.131.52/#reloaded and on the webpage, one can find the ‘apply online’ link on the right side of the HSSC Home page and hit on it.
3. On the new page, the candidate will find a series of links placed one below the other and one must click the link of the Group D advertisement.
5. The HSSC Recruitment portal will redirect to the new page http://adv42018.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx and one must click the login Option and it will pop up the ‘login to the website’ dialog box.
6. The candidate should enter the login id as well as password and hit the sign-in option. The web portal shall lead it to the concerned page for the Group D application.
7. In case a candidate forgets the password of the HSSC Group D jobs then one must click the link ‘forgot password.’ and the webpage will redirect to a new page ‘forgot password.’
8. A candidate can search by login ID or Mobile number, and one must highlight the button and then enter the details accordingly.
9. If the candidate highlights the login ID, then one must enter the login ID and click the ‘go’ button.
10. The HSSC Forgot password Portal shall take it to the next page, and one must follow the instructions to complete the process of secret password retrieval.
Also Check: Codetantra Login