Hamraaz app: Way back in 2017, the Indian Army developed a mobile application for the soldiers in service. The app enables the army personnel to share the information posted on the web portal. The app focuses to benefit junior commissioned officers and other levels of personnels. The Aadhaar Card details are hosted on the National Information Center (NIC) cloud, and the Humraaz web portal server shall deliver a one-time password to the registered mobile numbers to proceed to the employee’s (Army personnel) personal page. Hence, to operate the mobile application, the personnel’s mobile numbers must be linked to the Aadhaar card number.
Army Personnel Can Obtain Information at Hamraaz app:
1. Information on the appointments, promotions, salary payments, and Form 16.
2. An army personnel can view their salary slips and download the salary slips to apply for loans, and other related issues.
1. Hamraaz web portal is exclusively meant for army employees.
2. The army personnel must have a valid PAN card, Aadhaar Card, an active mobile phone number.
3. Keep updating the right job and position of the employee details.
Registration at hamaaz Army Portal:
1. Visit the official website link at Hamraaz, https://hamraazmp8.gov.in and one must signup option.
2. On the home page, one must enter the PAN numbers then enter the captcha code and submit.
Hamraaz Login for Army Personnel:
Two categories of logins are allowed for the Hamraaz login. They are admin login and personal login. Army personnel can make entry to the web portal through personal login.
1. An army personnel should visit the official website at hamraazmp8.gov.in and click the personnel login from the homepage.
2. The Soldiers should start to enter the login details like Username, password and one must make a submission.
3. After that the personnel can enter the employee’s personal page and draw out information on payslips.
Unable to Remember the Secret Code:
1. In case, the Soldier forgets the password should click the link provided to recover the password and it is available on the Hamraaz login web page.
2. The Hamraaz portal shall enter into the next page, and one must enter the PAN number in upper case letters.
3. The employee must enter the captcha code and click the submit to proceed and recover the secret code.
4. The employee must take steps according to the instructions on the webpage.
Mobile Seva AppStore for Hamraaz Portal:
The current version of Hamraaz is 7.1 and it adopts the Android platform for its mobile operations. In fact, Hamraaz is one such application developed by C-DAC under the defense category. All kinds of apps designed and developed for the army personnel are placed in a depository known as Mobile Seva AppStore. One can obtain direct access to the apps in this page. The Soldiers should download the Hamraaz app through the direct link i.e. https://apps.mgov.gov.in/details?appid=1430.
Mobile Seva AppStore:
1. To brief up, the mobile seva AppStore is a govt-owned mobile app. It is India’s first magnificently developed Appstore for the private & public sectors. Several Central, State, and UT ministries/Departments have boarded to seek the benefits from this platform. However, government departments/ private developers are invited to host mobile applications in related fields like health, education, agriculture, financial, social welfare, food, transport, energy, etc. Users can make download the apps from the mobile Seva AppStore (https://apps.mgov.gov.in) to gain access to government/ public services anytime, anywhere.
2. Mobile Seva provides to the Indian Citizens all the registered central/state government services through various channels such as SMS, IVRS, USSD, mobile application,
3. Mobile Seva is a centrally hosted cloud-based mobile platform and allows the central/state governments to host platforms on different sectors such as agriculture, and education exclusive platforms with less investment.
1. The basic objective of this developer portal is to be a one-stop store for government applications and public utility services.
2. Make a rigorous effort to draw the attention of various sectors and develop hosting mobile applications for domains of health, education, agriculture, electoral, judiciary, transport, energy, etc.
Also Check: Ultimatix TCS Login