ESIC Gateway Login: ESIC is namely as Employees State Insurance Corporation. ESIC scheme has initiated on 24th February 1952 by the Indian Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Garu. This Scheme will work under the guidance of the Ministry of Labour & Employment Govt of India. ESIC scheme’s main aim is to provide Insurance security for State and central government employees.
After launching the ESIC scheme, the NIC has developed the ESIC web Portal to provide the services online. ESIC commits to help the state and central government employees by presenting the information. In addition, the ESIC will maintain the integrity of data and employees’ details confidentially.
ESIC Gateway Login:
ESIC Gateway login will be done through the esic gateway portal https://gateway.esic.in/opensso/UI/Login?realm=internal Employees can use this link and get access to the employee’s services online. The Login process of gateway esic is mentioned below.
1st Step: To get the complete information of the employees, first employees should visit the esic gateway portal.
2nd Step: Check the Login section on the esic employee portal. Meet the Login section and provide the user id, and password on the mentioned blanks.
3rd Step: Tap the Login link and enter the gateway esic dashboard. In case, employees can not log in, they can use the Forgot password section and log in to the page.
1. In case, employees will get an error while login the gateway esic page, they can hit on the forgot password link placed at the login page.
2. Later, employees should Enter their User ID, and Security Text and hit on the next. Employees will get the login passwords to their mail or Mobile number.
3. Employees can use the password and retry the login page.
|Post Category||Central government Programme|
|Name of the Scheme||ESIC|
|Post Name||ESIC Gateway Login|
|ESIC inaugurated by||Prime Minster Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Garu|
|ESIC Portal Link||https://www.esic.nic.in/|
|ESIC gateway portal||https://gateway.esic.in/|
|ESIC IT Service Desk Helpline||Centralservicedeskin@esic.in|
What is an Insured Person/ Employee login?
On the ESIC web portal, there is a two Options for the employees. If any employee wants to claim the Insurance can use the Insured Person login option. If anyone not insured can use the employee login option. This complete process will be done through the ESIC official portal www.esic.nic.in.
List of Logins on the ESIC Portal:
- ESIC Employee Login
- Insured Person/ Beneficiary Login
- Insured Medical Practitioner (IMP) Login
- mEUD Login
- ESIC Staff/ Pensioner Login
- Lawyer Login
ESIC Employee Login:
Employees can use the employee login option on the ESIC portal and log in to the page.
1. Go to the esic website directly www.esic.nic.in.
2. Find the Employee Login Option on the Employees State Insurance Corporation main page and tap on it with a simple hit.
3. On the ESIC Portal application page, employees can enter the Username/ LIN, password, captcha, and log in to the page.
Insured Person/ Beneficiary Login:
1. To access the Insured person/ Beneficiary Dashboard, Users must visit the ESIC portal.
2. Tap on the Insured Person/ Beneficiary Option on the logins Section.
3. Select Insured Person or ESIC Staff options on the ESIC Portal application page and type the User name, and password to access the Insured Person/ Beneficiary dashboard.
Also Check: TAF COP Portal Login
Insured Medical Practitioner (IMP) Login:
1. To check the IMP details, users can go to the ESIC portal.
2. Tap on the Insured Medical Practitioner (IMP) option.
3. Employees will have to enter the login details and enter into the IMP Dashboard page.
1. To enter into the eEUD page, Users can go to the ESIC website.
2. Select the mEUD Option.
3. Fill in the blanks using the Users name, password credentials and access the mEUD login Dashboard.
Search ESIC Employee / Pensioner Medical Eligibility Details:
1. In order to search the ESIC Employee / Pensioner Medical Eligibility details, employees should head over to the ESIC website.
2. Select the ESIC Staff/ Pensioner Option.
3. Enter the Employee/Pensioner Number, verification code, and search the details.
1. To access the Advocate ESIC page, Users should meet the ESIC website and hit on the Lawyer link.
2. On the ESIC advocate page, users can enter their Email address, passcode, and log in to the lawyer page.