e Praghna Student Login: The evolution of cloud technologies and their deployment in the education sector has hugely benefited the student communities at various levels. The Covid 19 pandemic has compelled government and private education agencies to go online to continue the teaching in an uninterrupted manner. Chaitanya is one such educational institute across the nation that has emerged in incorporating digital aids. Besides the regular classes on e-learning methodology, the institute conducts online examinations for 10 + 2 students.
Usually, they are students who are likely to appear for competitive examinations like NEET, IIT, and other state-level examinations. The online examinations are conducted as per the slot scheduled for the students and the results are put on display for reference. These online examinations easen the interactive sessions between students and teachers and the students’ doubts can be sorted out in less time.
e Praghna student Login 2022 www.epraghna.com Sri Chaitanya Online Exams
e-Pragna Online Examinations:
1. Looking into the advantages one can obtain, Sri Chaitanya conducts online examinations such as part tests, unit tests, practice tests, and grand tests to benefit students.
2. These online tests are for all students appearing for their Junior and senior colleges.
3. The college authorities invite long-term coaching across the streams that state about IIT/Engineering and medical streams.
4. Students can get instant advice from the subject experts.
5. Students are exposed to a question bank wherein one can find thousands of questions and notes.
6. Students can attend effortlessly on the Pragna portal a series of mock tests and get feedback on real-time assessments on the display.
Hardware Tools to Write e-Praghna Exams:
Utilizing the cloud services, Sri Chaitanya built state of an art online examination platform, namely, e-Praghna. The cloud gives 24 by 7 services to the e-Praghna web portal.
1. Sri Chaitanya students can gain access to e-Praghna with the following gadgets in hand.
2. To write the online examination, the student must get connected to an Internet bandwidth of 4 to 6 Mbps.
3. The gadgets can be desktops, laptops, or mobile phones operated on windows or Mac.
4. The student is advised to maintain 4G services to have uninterrupted Internet service.
Student Login at e-Praghna portal:
Sri Chaitanya educational institutions have designed e-praghna web portal exclusively for students to conduct online exams.
1st Step: To sign in to the e-praghna Sri Chaitanya Portal, the Students should visit the e-Praghna Portal i.e. https://www.epraghna.com/studentLogin
2nd Step: The student should enter the admission number/ mobile number, and password, and from the dropbox select the applicable ones, student, employee, or parent & click the login button.
Take Tests & Feedback / Login Issue at e-praghna portal:
1. Visit the https://www.epraghna.com/studentLogin web portal and the login page comprises the following issues.
2. Students can take tests on infinity from this login page, one must click the click here button placed above the feedback/login issue.
3. Students can take feedback on the conducted exams and one must click the feedback/login issue link to reach it.
4. In case a student fails to remember the password one can click the link: reset/forgot password to retrieve it.
Also Check: Naviance Student login app
1. The students should click the reset/ forgot password on the Same Student Login page of the Sri Chaitanya e-Praghan portal.
2. The student must enter the admission number and click the submit button.
3. A new dialog box shall expand in which the student must enter a mobile number and click the get OTP number.
4. The web portal shall send an OTP to the registered mobile and one must type in the OTP and click the verify button.
5. The dialog box shall expand in which one should enter the password and the new password. Click the submit button.
6. A message shall display stating ‘do you want to update the password.’ click ok.
Feedback For Faculty on epraghna,com/studentlogin
1. The student should click on the feedback form link on the login page.
2. A new dialog box shall open and one must fill out the details, contact number, admission number, name, and provide a comment in the comment box.
3. The student can upload the work file and click the submit button. After evaluation, the student shall get feedback.
Also Check: SSP Studen Portal Login