DTE Maharashtra Merit list: Every year Directorate of Technical Education Board (DTE), conducts HSC diplomas in the third quarter of the year, and you can find a huge queue at the directorate of technical education to view the merit list of HSC Diploma 2022 or check at predestined website’s page. It has been notified that the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra shall be releasing the final merit list of the following courses. And they are Post HSC Diploma in Surface Coating, SCT, Hotel Management, HMCT, D.Pharmacy. The DTE shall release the provisional merit list on 25th September 2022 and the final list on 29th September 2022.
DTE Maharashtra Merit list for Diploma Admissions 2022-2023:
In the admission process, the DTE Maharashtra has been methodical in adapting the online registration for the admission of the above-stated Post HSC Diploma courses. Although the last date of the applicant’s online submission has been 8th July 2022 it was further extended up to 12th September 2022. With an exception, in the process of admission, the DTE has given permission to Post HSC Diploma in Pharmacy to submit the filled-in online application until September 23, 2022.
DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma admission is for the students who plan to opt for First year Engineering, Diploma Courses in Pharmacy (D Pharm), Hotel Management & Catering Technology ( D.HMCT and Surface Coating (SCT). To make the DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma Admission 2022 more systematic, the Directorate of Technical Education, DTE has mentioned an exclusive official website: phd22.dte.maharashtra.gov.in.
The DTE has published the final merit list for the Post HSC Diploma Technical Course in Hotel Management in Catering Technology, D.HMCT (2022-23) and Diploma in Surface Coating Technology, D.SCT (2022-23) on Sunday 18, 2022. The provisional list of the above-mentioned courses were released on September 14, 2022.
Steps to View Merit List of Post HSC Diploma Courses:
1. The applicants can view the merit list by conducting the following steps and check whether they were shortlisted or not. The DTE has set up an exclusive official web portal page for admission purposes.
2. The applicants should enter the official website https://hmctsct22.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
3. You must enter the respective page and click on the D.HMCT or D. SCT link whichever is applicable.
4. You are advised to click on the D.HMCT final merit status or for the D.SCT final merit status as it is available on the home page.
5. You must use login credentials such as user ID, and Password. The final merit status is on display and you are free to view the merit status in the final list.
6. Note: If you confront an error then you can feel free to report the problem to the DTE Maharashtra.
Important Events on Admissions of Post HSC Diploma (HMCT & SCT):
1. The admission cell of the DTE had opened online registration from June 09 2022 to September 12, 2022.
2. Keeping in view the inflow of competition at DTEMaharashtra, the provisional merit list for the students of the Maharashtra State, All India, J&K Migrants were displayed on September 14, 2022.
3. The DTE has mentioned three days from September 15 to September 17, 2022, and allowed students to post their grievances in matters of admission.
4. The merit list for the post-HSC Diploma Pharmacy (Pharm D & D Pharm) shall be put on display on September 25, 2022, and its final list shall be released on September 29, 2022.
5. The provisional category-wise for the CAP Round 1 was on 19th September 2022, and the Confirmation of the options form of CAP Round – 1 can be done from 20th September 2022 to 22nd September 2022. Acceptance of the offered seat can be done by the candidate through the prescribed logins between September 25, 2022 and September 27 2022. Likewise, there will be a display of the provisional vacant seat of the CAP Round – 11 on September 28, 2022.
6. However, it has been made clear that a transparent admission procedure will be adopted by the DTE. The admission of the applicants will be complete through the publishing of the final merit list by the end of September 2022.
Directorate of Technical Education in Maharashtra (Misson):
DTE runs with a mission to impart quality technical education and enable the course participants to reach out to meet international standards. DTE provides a technical education system with utmost transparency and integrity. Gear up the research levels in the technical education system and create the essential technical manpower to meet the Industry challenges and demands.
Also Read: UUCMS Student Login, Admissions