CXC Student Portal Login: The Caribbean islands hold a linguistic identity that has been inherited by all sorts. The government has adopted a new language policy that is aimed at multilingualism. However, the languages that play a predominant role are English, Spanish, French, Dutch, or European language-based creoles. Caribbean Examination Council, CEC conducts examinations to its 16 partner countries for making students globally competent. More can be known at https://studentportal.cxc.org.
CXC Student Portal Login 2022 Timetable, Results
Milestone Achievements/ 50-year Track Record (CEC):
Functionalities of the Caribbean Examination Council (CEC):
1. The Caribbean Community has made efforts to make their educational system to compete with international standards since 1970.
2. The Caribbean Examination Council, CEC was created to support the common needs of their students in the following areas.
3. The CEC prepares a syllabus of high quality and conducts valid and reliable examinations.
4. The Certificates issued by the council are marked high in the International repute. It applies to students of ages, competencies, and interests.
5. The CEC provides help to the educational institutions in appending their syllabus, psychometric and data analysis, and education production. It enables better examination administration and all this at a little cost.
6. CXC plans educational, Skill empowerment programs and it includes 16 Participating Countries.
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- St. Kitts
- Nevis seeks participation in the CXC program.
- Moreover, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad, and Tobago, and Turks and Caicos Islands are also included in the list.
7. Since 1979, a series of amendments have been made to the below Courses.
- Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC)
- Caribbean Primary Exit Assessment (CPEA)
- CXC Associate Degree (CXC-AD)
- Caribbean Certificate of Secondary Level Competence (CSLC)
- Vocational Qualification of Caribbean (CVQ)
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE)
CXC Staff Recruitment Methods for Full Time/ Seasonal Training:
1. Full-time/ Seasonal (May-August/every year) are hired by the Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) just to make it a digitally transformed enterprise.
2. It provides globally recognized educational services with a mission to develop human capital for the Caribbean people at globalenvorinment.
3. The regional examination body invites for recruitment of full-time and seasonal jobs from Mid -December to March 31, 2022.
Historical Perspective of Caribbean Islands:
People from various parts of the world have settled in the Caribbean and its composition utters diasporic societies. The migration raised the population both voluntarily and involuntarily. In medieval times, the Caribbean was first discovered by Christopher Columbus then had the inhabitants of Amerindian people. These inhabitants were two main tribes Taino, and the Island Caribs. These tribes made their living in the Lesser Antilles islands and are renowned warriors and practiced cannibalistic customs.
Island Caribs were said to be a highly skilled warrior, having displaced many tribes out of the region were less recognized by the European propaganda. Just described above about Taino were the Arawak people made their living in the Caribbean and Florida. If looked back, they were the principal inhabitants of Cuba, Jamaica, Hispaniola, and Puerto Rico during the late 15th Century. Then, its existing inhabitant population grew along with military prisoners from Ireland, and slaves from West Africa and it was from 1518 AD to 1870 AD, the transatlantic slave trade contributed a greater portion of the Caribbean population.
In the mid-19th century, Indians, Chinese, and Indonesian took the position of indentured servants. The diverse cultures in action make a greater infusion of cross-cultural promotion thereby evolving the need for cross-exchange of business language. People aspiring for enhancing their skills and improvising their business language can enroll in the betterment programs.
Student Logins 2022-23 at Caribbean Web portal:
1. The student must select the web portal link https://studentportal.cxc.org and click the search button to reach the student login Caribbean web page.
2. The student should enter the login credentials such as enter center no, candidate no, and birth certificate number.
3. In addition, enter the last name, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and select the period and click the login button.
Students Registration 2022-2023 Request Transcript & Certificates:
To obtain the transcripts & certificates, the student must complete the registration and then sign in to the account.
1. The student should enter the web portal link https://www.cxc.org/my-account/ and click the register Option on the home page.
2. After getting the Registration form on the home screen, the students will have to Fulfill the details like first & last name, email ID, password, and hit the Register button.
Student Sign-in Transcripts/ Certificates:
1. The student must enter the web portal link https://www.cxc.org/my-account/#customer_login1 and click the search button and it will lead to a new page.
2. The student must enter email address/username, and password and then click the login button.
Lost Password: Ways to Retrieve!
1. The student must click the ‘lost your password’ button and then a new webpage opens up.
2. The students should fill in the username and reset the password. The student must follow the instructions to make an entry into the student’s web portal.
Also Check: K12 Student Login app