Clever Portal supercharges district administrators’ work environment with the edtech features providing teachers, and students with faster, easier, and more powerful tools. In 2022, Clever plans to implement new powerful features. Clever imbibes technology to work efficiently in three specific areas, and are secure, reliable data management, and classroom engagement. However, clever Portal has established a road map for an easier, faster, and more powerful performance for the district administrators.
Clever Portal Building Flexible Technologies to engage customized classrooms:
1. Clever makes a determined effort to come up with highly advanced software to meet the teachers’ challenges at school.
2. Clever that always strives to make the lives of teachers comforting at teaching does everything to benefit students.
Teacher Portal Services Enables Hide/ Share Features:
1. Teachers can share information or hide it from students.
2. The application is highly customized and these features enable teachers to focus on many important tasks.
Clever Entices Edtech to Partner International Acclaimed Institutions:
1. Edtech provides incredible opportunities for schools and makes the digital learning process flexible, creative, and widely accessible.
2. Moreover, edtech partners with McGraw Hill, Google for Education, and Discovery Education to create high-end valued-added educational services.
Messaging Section into the Clever Portal: Although the portal has a messaging system, section-based messaging has been upgraded. In which, a teacher can message an entire section in a click.
Clever Software Tools for Users:
In the US, clever digital learning for schools render digital resource tools to 87,000 schools at no cost. The software provides secure automated rostering, SSO, and one virtual space in learning and communication. A student can get to know more about the clever portal by filling out the prescribed form.
Create Your Clever Account at clever.com:
1. The student must enter the blanks such as first name, last name, and name of the school, district, or organization.
2. The student must fill out the website of the school, district, or organization and type in the total number of schools in the chosen district.
3. The student must select the country, and type in the organization’s email, direct phone number, and phone extension.
4. One must enter a role/job title in the organization, and select from the dropbox, ‘student information system.’
5. The applicant must tick the Clever feature to utilize it can be SSO, Rostering, Teacher-tools, or Parent Portal. Moreover, it could be Identity management, analytics, and multi-factor authentication, I don’t know yet.
6. An empty message box is made available to the applicant to fill out any additional queries or expectations that one likes to obtain from clever software.
7. At the bottom of the webpage, one must click the ‘create your clever account’ button.
Login for Student/ parent/ guardian/ district admin #clever.com:
1. The Users should use the web link https://clever.com/ to get into the Clever Portal. On the Clever Home page, one can find the logins by scrolling down the page.
2. The Clever page can be used for clever badge login, parent/ guardian login, and district admin login.
3. The user may be a district admin or parent/guardian or clever badge login, one must first type in the school name in the blank and click the link Clever Badge Log in, or Parent/guardian log in, or district admin login.
1. If a parent clicks the parent/guardian link then the web portal displays a clever parent page.
2. A parent can make an entry to the parent portal page either through Apple, or Google Chrome or by administering the email/mobile phone number, password & click the login button.
2. In case a user loses a password, then one can reset it by clicking the link provided below the login button.
3. A user can recover the account by following a simple procedure.
4 The user must enter the email/mobile number that was registered at the time of signing up for the account. Then, one must click the send button.
Note: The user must follow the instructions on the next page to complete the recovery of the Password.
District Administrator Login:
1. In case a district administrator wants to log in to the District Admin, One should hit on the ‘district admin login’ on the login page of the Clever portal.
2. The Portal shall redirect to the district administrator login page. The Users need to enter the email and the password and hit the login link.
Security Code Lost, Need to Obtain it: If the district administrator happens to misplace the password then one can recover the account. The user must use the link provided below the password column.
- The District admin login page will reach the recover account webpage.
- On the right side of the page, a reader can find ways to recover the Password.
- The user must enter the district admin account’s email, and click the send button on the page.
- The web portal shall deliver a link to the registered email. The user should tap on the link in the inbox, and generate a new Password to recover the account.
Also Check: DMAC Solutions Student Login