BOB ex employee Portal: PSB Alliance Doorstep banking services are introduced to cater to the needs of customers of all banks brought on a single platform. The banking reforms labeled in Enhanced Access & Service Excellence, EASE is sketched by the Department of Financial Services. The key action feature is taking the banking businesses to your doorsteps thus making it more convenient to the customers. Bank of Baroda is one such bank that functions under the PSB Alliance Door Step Banking under which the customers can avail benefits. You can take services in financial/ non-financial services from the BoB and the bank’s Door Step Banking, DSB agents operate in 100 major centers across the Nation.
Customized Services for Doorstep Banking Customers at BOB Ex employee Portal
1. PSB alliance doorstep banking service account holders can request for services that fall under non-financial transactions, and collect negotiable instruments like cheques/ draft/ pay orders, etc.
2. You may be unable to check your account statement online, and even approach the bank in person then the best option is to request for the account statement. Your cheque-book does not contain leaves and you may require someone to collect the requisition slip to obtain a new chequebook.
3. The BoB will deliver for you a draft, pay order, term deposit receipt, and acknowledgment slip at your doorstep.
4. You can fill in the hard copy of 15G/15H forms and hand it over to your DSB agent.
5. You can benefit from the pre-paid instruments/gift card, issue standing instructions, and make a submission of the Digital Life Certificate.
6. Your funds can be transferred, cash deposited, cash withdrawn, and financial transactions will be carried out by the assigned DSB agent.
7. Your personal details can be changed in the form of addition, deletion, or modification of the nominee’s name.
8. You can reach out to the details of the doorstep banking services and have a detailed picture of how the bank protects the interests of customers/ex-employees.
Do log in at https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/digital-products/doorstep-banking
Services to Retired Staff: Doorstep Banking
Looking at the grief of retired staff at BOB, and the raising queries from the retired staff about the facilities that are extended only when they make a submission of the life certificate for pensions. Most of the queries questioned the difficulties they are facing due to old age, and illness. To sort out their problem the bank has decided to conduct doorstep banking for the retired staff. This information along with the defined conditions was released in a circular on HO: BR:111:332 dt:19.11.2019.
1. In addition, the ex-employee (principal holder) of the BoB will benefit from an additional rate of interest of 1 percent on the term deposit and the savings bank account.
2. Retired Staff will get a concession of 50 percent against the service charges and the waiver is extended for the retired staff (principal holder).
3. The doorstep banking services will be provided to the retired staff who are above 70 years and should possess a medical certificate that states the condition as chronic illness/disability/visually impared.
4. Note: The circular states that the doorstep service is restricted for those who left the bank for reasons like resignation, compulsory retirement, termination, dismissal, abandonment, and others.
Pension Disbursement Facility: A systematic Procedure at CPPC:
As a senior citizen, you can avail of your pension through a pension disbursement facility as arranged by the Bank of Baroda. You must follow certain conditions set forth by the Central Pension Processing Centre, CPPC and they are as follows:
Pensioners must have a Saving Bank Account tagging their spouse in the joint account column. This information must be intimated to the PPO issuing authorities as they send the PPO to the paying branch for crediting it to the pension amount.
Helpline for Pensioners Grievances:
A helpline is arranged to address the pensioner’s grievances, you need to dial 1800 111 348 / email at email@example.com. You can have a better understanding of the CPPC @ https://www.bankofbaroda.in/customer-corner/central-pension-processing-centre-cppc.
Ex-employee Login at easiest.bobinside.com:
1st step: The ex-employee should head over to the website portal’s ex_employee module web page https://easiest.bobinside.com:8443/ex_empmodule/Login.aspx
2. You must enter the Ec. No, Password, and then click the submit button. The web portal shall lead you to the concerned ex_employee dashboard.
Also Read: TAF COP Portal Login