Assam University Student Login: Under the Central University Act 1989, the Government of Assam initiated Assam University which came to light in 1994. Situated at Dargakona about twenty KM away from Silchar and the campus is spread over 600 acres of land. The University runs several departments in the field of science, arts, humanities, and other certified courses. The University is an ideal place of learning for those interested in academics. The university has an online web portal http://www.aus.ac.in to deliver info in split seconds.
The university represents a host of national characteristics such as unity in diversity. The university’s education cell accommodates the faculty, staff, and students from all over the nation, and international students are also invited to join to pursue the academic endeavor.
Assam University Student Login Portal Details 2022-23:
The Assam University web portal is systematically organized to reach out to the needs of various stakeholders, students, university staff, administration, and the examination/ results declaration wing. The university has set up logins for different communities that play an active role in the education learning process.
They are the registration login, student login, college login, department login, center login, admin login, and online result login. One can enter to access these logins at https://ausexamination.ac.in/admission.
The article relates the steps to fill in the online admission form, student login page, and other relevant issues. For more details, contact at email at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 91-03842-270806.
Filling up the Online Admission Form 2022-2023 Instructions:
A fresh admission can be obtained at Assam university by following a simple procedure.
1. The student (Applicant) must enter the examination web page address www.ausexamination.ac.in.
2. The web portal of AUS shall display the examination page and then one must select the admission link and the portal reach out to the https://ausexamination.ac.in/admission.
3. On the admission page, the user will find four links namely, applicant login, college login, department login, and admin login.
4. The applicants should click the applicant login link and it shall lead to a new webpage of the Assam web portal.
5. The new entrant should enter the web page at https://ausexamination.ac.in/admission/admission/login and click the ‘new applicant? create a new account button.
6. The applicants will reach the instructions/terms & conditions for filling up the online application 2022-23.
Steps to file-in online application form for 2022-2023:
1. The applicant must click the New applicant? create a new account button and one must detail every needful information on the registration webpage.
2. The applicant must enter the password and it should be in accordance with the mentioned specifications.
3. The password must contain at least one as mentioned here, character (uppercase, lowercase), number, or special character such as (#$%!) For example Madhav#2022.
4. After completing the form, one must remember to fill up the captcha, then click the register button.
5. The website shall deliver the candidate an email with all the credentials of the login. On clicking the available link, the portal shall redirect to the OTP page. Here, the applicant must enter the OTP from mobile, and once done, the page shall be redirected to the main application form.
6. Note: The applicant must provide the mobile number that is in active usage because the website delivers OTP to the registered mobile. The application number shall be the username. In case an applicant forgets the password then one must click the forgot password link on the login page and should proceed to recover it.
7. The applicant should upload the passport-size photo (size max 50 Kb), and the applicant’s valid Sign (Max 30 Kb). In addition, one must upload all essential documents such as mark sheet, gap certificate, NOC, Caste Certificate, and more if any).
8. Note: The university gives permission to edit the application details so long as an applicant doesn’t click the submit button. The applicant must upload the application fee payment slip, or address the online payment gateway before submitting the final online application form.
Assam University Student Login 2022:
1. In order to sign in to the Assam University Student login page, the students will have to enter the official link https://ausexamination.ac.in/ and click the student login Option.
2. Existing user? Sign in with your Registration number and password below.
3. In case a student is a first-time entrant, then one must link the new applicant. Create a new account.
1. On the applicant login page, one must enter the application number, and password and click the forgot password link.
1. If an applicant finds it difficult to find a solution to the trouble then one must address the problem in the stated manner.
2. The student must enter the application number in the empty blank and click the submit button.
3. The web portal shall send the instructions to the student’s registered email for resetting the password.
Also Check: NIOS Student Login