APDCL Bill Receipt Download: Electricity consumers can make an easy bill payment online. Here is the procedure that allows APDCL bills to be paid online in a hassle-free manner. The Government of Assam has given permission to several private bill collectors who can serve the consumers. These services are in the areas of public utility. They are municipality tax, electricity tax, water tax, telephone bills, etc. Recharge 1 is one such service provider that serves citizens as an agent of government agencies.
Consumers can make their electricity bill payments online. For a consumer, the Recharge 1 web portal becomes an intermediary to make the payment to the Assam Electricity department. The consumer gets in direct contact with the electricity bill details of the previous months and the latest updated bill on the electricity consumers’ database.
APDCL Bill Receipt Download www.apdcl.org Bill Payment Online:
Multiple Options for Bill Payments:
1. In the bill payment method, the consumer is expected to fill in the consumer number or CA number.
2. One can view the transaction history or the pending bills to pay.
3. The web portal provides options for making electricity bill payments.
4. A Consumer can opt for any of the following ways, debit card, credit card, net banking, and online payments save time, lessens efforts, anytime, anywhere.
Steps that Define the Payment of Electricity Bills/ Bijli Bills Online:
1. The consumer must visit the official site and tap on the Pay electricity bill Option.
2. The Consumer must enter the ID that is made available on the electricity bill as shown below.
3. One must select the electricity operator and check the bill amount for the payment.
4. The consumer must fill out the contact information and one should click on the ‘proceed’ button.
5. The APDCL Portal shall send the OTP, and the consumer must use it to validate the mobile phone details.
6. The consumer should select the payment mode like Debit/ Credit, Netbanking, UPI and etc for the electricity bill payment.
7. The consumer must fill out the card details or payment details and then make the bill payment. After successful completion of bill payment, the consumers should download the bill receipt online or take print of it for further use.
Method to view the Electricity Bill Dues Online:
1. The government has given permission to access consumer info to serve them effectively and more efficiently.
2: The consumer must visit the official portal www.apdcl.org and click on the view electricity bill Option on the apdcl home page.
3. The Consumer should enter the consumer ID from the electricity bill.
4. One must make a selection of the electricity operator, here, it is APDCL.
5. After the selection of the electricity operator, one must click on the ‘check bill.’
6. The bill statement shall display the following issues, bill date, bill consumer name, bill due amount on the screen.
Important Note: For the financial year, 2022-23, the Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission, passes a tariff order. It stated that there will be an increase by 8 percent and shall be implemented from April 10 2022.
Revised Tariff: There is an increase in tariff, across all the categories, <5kW, 5KW to 25 KW, Jeevan Dhara Subsidy, and high tension category. One can find an increment of INR 10 per KW per month, and an additional hike of energy charge by INR 25 to 50 paise.
Current Tariff Charges:
1. Consumption below 5KW, and up to 120 units per month, one must pay INR 60.00 per KW per month plus an energy charge of INR 5.30 per unit.
2. If the energy charge utilization is from 120 units to 240 units, then one must pay INR 60.00 KW per month plus an energy charge of INR 06.60 per unit.
3. For Domestic B (from 5KW to 25 KW) one must pay INR 60.00 KW per month and an energy charge of INR 07.15 paise per unit.
4. In Jeevan Dhara Subsidy, one must pay INR 30 per KW per month, and an energy charge of INR 7.65 paise per unit.
5. In the high-tension category, one must pay a fixed charge of INR 60 per KW per month and an energy charge of INR 7.20 per unit.
In Short Details:
|Name of the Company||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Post Name||APDCL Bill Payment Receipt Download|
|View electricity Bill|
|Pay the electricity Bill Payment||Click Here|
myBijulee app download:
1. To download the Mybijulee mobile app, the consumers should enter the google play store and type the myBijulee on the search bar.
2. Once the app details are on the screen, the Consumers should hit on the Install option and download the app online.
Also Check: TAF COP portal Login