AP Student Info Login: The Andhra Pradesh government has designed an official website that registers/ records voluminous data of students who are studying in government schools. They do belong from first-class to tenth class. The web portal provides facilities such as EMS HM login, child information, CCE, CSE marks records, etc. CCE represents continuous and comprehensive evaluation, and CSE stands as Commissionerate of School Education.
The directorate of school education in Andhra Pradesh has designed an education management system (EMS) that benefits the school, college students. The student information system provides umpteen benefits to the users. A user can make easy access to the stakeholders such as teachers, Head Masters, and Management.
AP Student Info Login 2022 EMS HM Login Child Info Services
The web portal pools in performance data of the students are easy to enroll in, perfect integration between different platforms. A student/parent/teacher/management can seek unbiased, clear, and transparent information even from the remotest areas. The education management system portal has features such as EMS HM login, Child information, grievances, CCE CSE marks entry, and department login and contact module.
The web portal’s index page contains a series of links posted for the students. If a student clicks these links it will take them to the respective websites. This AP schools education management system comprises APLP CET, APDEE CET, APTET, APDSC, APMS, and APKGBV.
A user can make use of the user manual to know about Continuous and Comprehensive evaluation / Commissionerate of School Education. On the home page, click on the user manual section, and the user can find EMS user manuals in PDF and the web portal allows the user to download the PDF for future usage.
Also Check: AP JNB Nivas Login
Child Info Services, HM/ MEO/ DTM Login:
1. Any parent can enroll their child’s information in the school education web portal and it can be done through the assistance of the Headmaster of an institution.
2. On the login page, applicants must enter the user name, password, and even the verification code. Then, one must click the login button.
3. The students who belong to government schools alone can make an enrollment on this child info services webpage.
4. The students can have access to textbooks, workbooks (1 – x class)
5. The site can be viewed well over Mozilla, Firefox, and Internet browser in the latest versions.
EMS Department Login:
1. The Headmaster should enter the web portal www.studentinfo.ap.gov.in
2. The headmaster must sign in to the EMS portal and obtain the login credentials.
3. The headmaster must identify the login section and then click the concerned link and the new web page opens up.
4. The headmaster must fill in the details such as user name, password, and captcha code and then click the login button.
- If the headmaster fails to remember the password then one can retrieve it. The student must click the forgot password link on the Child Info Services page.
- The web portal shall lead to the ‘forgot password’ page. The headmaster must fill in a user ID, enter the image ( captcha ) and click the ‘get OTP’ button.
- After obtaining the OTP on mobile, the user must follow the instructions further and create the desired password.
- The Head Master is given a few instructions that are essential to be followed. The school must maintain an attendance record uploaded through the student attendance app and it is mandated by the government.
- Parents must be informed at the attendance of 75% is mandatory and for those who are enrolled for ammavodi w.e.f 08.11.2021.
- The concerned authorities must map three facts in sequence. The first is class section medium, the second is student section, and the third is subject mapping.
AP Student Info UDISE Login:
1st Step: Andhra Pradesh students who wish to log in to the Student UDISE Portal should meet the link i.e. https://studentinfo.ap.gov.in/UDISE/
2nd Step: On the Student info UDISE Page, users can feed the User name, password and then log in to the page.
Also Read: AP YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme Apply Online