AP SSC Marks Memo for the academic years such as 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 can download from the BSEAP Portal if available. A job applicant may present a duplicate SSC memo at the employer’s bay. A duplicate memo can be obtained from the direct download from the official website of Andhra Pradesh https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/. This procedure can enable a candidate to apply for jobs, higher education, and in foreign embassies. The downloadable SSC duplicate marks memo can serve the purpose on a temporary basis only.
AP SSC Marks Memo Download Online:
A candidate can make a direct download of the AP SSC Memo and it is made possible for the candidates who are 2004-2021 passouts. The candidate who has completed the tenth class between 2004 and 2021 can make a download by employing the following steps. In the upcoming examinations, a candidate who appears for the tenth board will get a successful duplicate download of SSC Memo 2022.
1. In the dialog box, a candidate will have to fill in the details.
2. In sequence, the candidate must fill in the ‘your SSC Hall Ticket Number.’
3. The candidate must enter the Date of Birth (as defined in the SSC memo).
4. The candidate must select the year of examination and month of examination from the drop-down box.
5. The candidate must select the stream of the examination ( Regular, Private, Supplementary, Vocational, etc).
6. The candidate must enter the CAPTCHA code and click to log in. The computer displays SSC Memo 2021 and one can seek a download for this webpage.
Printout of Memos Instantly at bse.ap.gov.in:
A student must adopt the following procedure to seek a download of the SSC Memo after the results are declared online and the results belong to 2020. The student should take a printout of the AP SSC marks memo.
1st step: The candidate must enter the web portal i.e. www.bse.ap.gov.in and click on the SSC Public Examinations March 2020 student result & short memo without a photo.’ made available on the left panel of the index page.
2nd Step: The web portal shall redirect to a new page, addressing a link bse.ap.gov.in/results20/ and it will open a dialog box titled as ‘Marks Memo.’
3rd Step: The candidate must enter the Roll Number in the blank placed below ‘marks memo” and click the submit button or click on the print button to obtain SSC Marks Memo 2020.
Download School-wise Result & Short Memo:
1st Step: A candidate should meet the BSEAP Portal www.bse.ap.gov.in.
2nd Step: The searches will open the web portal’s index page. On the left panel of the website, one can see, “SSC Public Examinations March 2020 School Wise Result & Short Memos” link and click on the link.
3rd Step: The school authority can seek access to the Directorate of Government examinations, A.P login page at https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/SCHRES20/Account/Login.aspx
4th Step: The school’s authorized authority will have to enter the user name, password and click on the login button.
5th Step: To correct the login credentials, the candidate must click the cancel button and further proceed.
6th Step: The directorate of government examinations web portal shall redirect to a new page that displays the school results and students’ memos.
Obtaining SSC Duplicate Memo if Original SSC Memo Lost/Misplaced:
1. The duplicate SSC proforma can be loaded from the official website https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/ and is available above the tab on the index page.
2. The applicant must fill in the duplicate SSC proforma and submit the original copies as mentioned in the application.
Entrusted Parameters for a Duplicate SSC Memo Certificate:
The student must apply for a duplicate SSC at the director of government examinations and the important submissions are listed below.
1. An applicant must remit a challan of INR 250.00 @treasury to the Head Account given in column 11 surpass of the application.
2. An affidavit duly attested by the Junior Civil Judge (JCJ) or Notary with designation stamp. The affidavit must be drafted on a stamp paper worth of INR 50.00.
3. The candidate must make a declaration stating the cancellation or suspension of the last held SSC certificate.
4. Seek a true extract of the original school certificate as issued by the Headmaster.
5. An attachment with the application that becomes an enclosure of a covering letter issued by the HeadMaster.
6. As per column 9 supra, seek a certificate from a sub-inspector of police or deputy tahsildar.
Also Check: AP Student Info Login