AP SBTET Fee Payment for the academic session 2022-23 will be finished via APSBTE Official website. The APSBTET Term exams like C18, C16, ER-91, C14, and 1st-year exams will schedule in January and August months every year. The Backlog or Supply exams will conduct in April or May months every year. Students can make the Payment of their respective subject fees through the link i.e. https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal/ui/Home.aspx
AP State SBTET board conducts three types of exams like Regular, Backlog, and Promotional in the respective Months & years such as May, January, and August. The Complete details of SBTET Fee Payment Courses wise as C18, C16, ER-91, C14, and 1st year are provided in the Student Services section. Students who wish to get the details of the Fee Payment should visit here.
AP SBTET Fee Payment 2022-2023 for Diploma Regular/ Backlog/ Promotional:
To make the Fee Payment of the AP SBTET Diploma DOFP, RVRC, Condonation, Promotion and etc exams should follow the steps given below.
1st Step: First, AP State Diploma students will have to reach the official website i.e. https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal/ui/Home.aspx
2nd Step: Go to the Online Application Section. The Students will get Five Options on display.
- DOFP Fee Payment
- RVRC Fee Payment
- Certificate Fee Payment
- Condonation Fee Payment
- Promotion Fee Payment.
3rd Step: Students should open the one-by-one application on the new tab and pay the Fee Payment by entering the PIN Number. If you wish to pay the DOFP Fee Payment should hit the DOFP Fee Payment as shown below.
4th Step: Students will have to fulfill the PIN Number and hit the Get details option. Once you get the details, you need to verify them and make the payment.
Note: The AP SBTET Diploma Regular/ Backlog/ Promotional exam fees will be varied every year. Students can find the Subject wise Fees details on the SBTET portal only. The Board will upload the Subject wise Fees details on their portal after scheduling the exams.
In Short Details:
|Name of the Post||AP SBTET Fee Payment|
|Course Name||Diploma / Polytechnic|
|Fee Payment for applications||DOFP, RCRV, Certificate,Condonation,Promotion|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Last date to Pay the Fees||Check Here|
|AP SBTET official website||www.apsbtet.net|
|DOFP Fee Payment link||https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal/ui/OnlineApplication.aspx|
|RCRV Fee Payment link||https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal/ui/OnlineReverificationForm.aspx|
|Certificate Fee Payment link||https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal/ui/CertificateFee.aspx|
|Promotion Fee Payment link||https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal/ui/PromotionFee.aspx|
|Condonation Fee Payment link||https://apsbtet.net/dofpportal/ui/CondonationFee.aspx|
Also Check: TS SBTET Fee Payment 2022
About Lateral Entry into Polytechnic:
The government of Andhra Pradesh directs the SBTET AP to conduct the entrance examination of the Lateral Polytechnic LPCET. The Entrance examination is exclusively for the ITI passed out students. The selected candidates for the polytechnic colleges in government/aided and unaided colleges/institutions will join the second-year diploma course. Thereafter, attend their classes in the second shift of the eligible colleges.
Eligibility: Applicants need to Qualify for the bridge course organized by the Dept of employment DET and must have passed two years of ITI with 60 percent marks.
Candidates Can Apply for Sbtet:
1. Interested candidates can seek an application at www.apsbtet.net and it is downloadable.
2. The candidates should fill out the application and submit the form along with a demand draft drawn.
3. The examination department shall provide the hall ticket on the spot to the designated candidate.
4. The examination fee will be INR 300 for the SC/ST candidates and shall be INR 500/- for other categories. Late submissions of the application form along with the demand draft shall attract INR 100/- additional charge to the examination fee.
1. After the declaration of the LPCET-2022 entrance test, the admission schedule will be mentioned in all leading newspapers of Telangana/nationwide.
2. The academic admissions to the lateral entry will be based on merit. The admission cell shall list out the selected merit candidates and the candidates will be given a choice to decide on the trade/college in accordance with the merit one obtains.
Chronicle of Important Dates for Reference:
1. Coronavirus has shattered the regular offline education system though governments across the nation have managed the education craftily, one does find postponement of entrance exams, and admission procedures taking a long delay. This year too, the LPCET 2022 has shifted the dates of important issues that fall in place for candidates to apply for.
2. The date of commencement/last date for the sale of the application form has been postponed to 21-04-22/02-06-22. The admission cell has extended the last date for the sale of application/submission of the application with a late fee of INR 100/- will be 03-06-22. The examination cell shall conduct LPCET 2022 examination on 04-07-2022. Later, the examination results shall be declared within 12 days from the examination.
Examination Pattern of AP LPCET:
1. The entrance examination of AP LPCET will be held with two papers, paper-1, & paper-2.
2. The timing for paper-1 is from 11:00 am to 01:00 pm and the next paper shall be held from 02:30 pm to 01:00 pm.
Candidates Take Preventive Care at APLPCET Examination Hall:
1. Students must appear for the entrance examination by wearing masks and carrying sanitizers and it is as per the instructions of the government of Telangana.
2. The examiners will arrange the seating arrangement to keep social distance between candidates appearing for the entrance.
3. Principals/Chief Superintendents must keep the examination premises clean and sanitized to avoid un-hygienic and act as preventive care against covid 19.