AP RTA Citizen app facilitates the RTA services to the Citizens of AP. The app mentions and guides all the RTA Confined Activities and the app is an independent agency that does help to avail the RTA services and is not a government-designated app. Every citizen of AP is free to operate the app and obtain the services in the following areas like Transfer of Ownership (Vehicle), Road Tax Premium, Registration of Vehicles, Permits, Renewal of Driving License, Fitness Certificate, Aadhaar Link, E-bidding, VCR Premium, Green taxes, and Renewal of Vehicle Registration.
Learn more at https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/
AP RTA Citizen app RRMTA Reservation Procedure:
RRMTA comes into play when The RTA does an auction for a special number and you are participating in the bidding process. You will need to make the payment through the Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Secretary, Regional Transport Authority of that concerned district at a reputed bank. You can also face others contesting for the same registration number then your reservation for that specific number will be done through tenders in complete secrecy.
Booking Online Driver License Slot in rtacitizen app:
1. The Citizens should enter the RTA citizen portal i.e. https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/#!/index
2. You must tap over the license link placed on the tab. The website shall scroll down the options, select the driving license and click on it.
3. Further progress to click the fresh driving license, and then click on the Next Option.
4. Now, the Citizens will have to check the Details on the display and click Apply for Driving Licence.
5. The Citizens will have to provide the details such as LLR number, and nationality and execute the search button then make payment for the driving license Trial Test on successful payment for the trial test you shall receive a confirmation letter.
6. When you are able to qualify in the driving license trial test you shall be awarded with a ‘driving license.’
Book an Online LLR Slot in AP RTA Citizen App:
1. The Citizens should visit the home page of the AP RTA citizen app portal https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/ and tap on the DL/ LLR Slot Availability option in the Licence section.
2. The Citizens will have to select the details like Service type, District, Test center and tap on the check availability link.
3. You need to authenticate therefore, you must click on ‘with Aadhar or Without Aadhar in the Type of Authentication.
4. If you are opting for With Aadhar then you will require a fingerprint device.
5. The website shall take you to a new page, you must enter the details of your learner license and then click the next button.
6. You must scan the document and select the category from the driving link and then click the submit button. Then, make a payment for the LLR.
7. You have the option to select the date/ slot and after which you shall get a confirmation letter.
Documents Required for AP RTA Citizen app:
You will have to upload all relevant documents that support to be a proof to your mentioned details in the online application. You will have to register and then sign in to continue with the process of seeking digital benefits from the Andhra Pradesh Road Transportation Authority, RTA. Therefore, you must be careful in uploading your details in a documentation form. The RTA website will ask for the following documents and they are Aadhar card, Residency proof, Photograph, Physical Fitness Declaration form – 1, and Medical Certificate form – 1-A.
Registering a Grievance at Citizen Grievance Cell:
The webpage interface on the AP RTA Citizen App shall record your grievances and direct your complaint to the Citizen Grievance Cell department of the AP RTA.
1. Enter the website address https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/ in the address bar and click the search button. On the top left corner, you will have to click the helpdesk link to reach the Citizen Grievance Cell dialogue box.
2. The process of filling out the grievance form is simple, You will have to select from the drop box whichever is applicable.
3. You must select module, district, select, sub-module, Mandal names, application no/Reg no/TR no, Select issue type, a problem occured at, and Mobile number, and then fill in the grievance in the description box. You can upload the images and then click the submit button.
4. You can track your grievance status by clicking the link: ‘Grievance Status.’
Also Read: BOB ex-Employee Portal Login