Airtel Tez Login: Airtel is the leading multinational telecommunications service provider in India, took initiative in launching Airtel Tez, the Airtel Payment Bank. The transition in the Airtel operations from telecommunications to finance came to effect on Fifth Jan 2022 after the RBI granted the status of the scheduled bank under the RBI act 1934. However, Airtel Payment Bank or Airteltez is the pilot project undertaken by the mobile telecommunication giant.
Citizens can get in contact with the payment bank through Airtel Customer care Numbers like 400 or 8800688006 and also mail it to email@example.com. Airtel has extended the service of the payment bank on the airtel portal labeled as Airtel Tez Portal 2.0. The new feature on the Airtel Portal has given an outlook toward banking solutions to its users. Airtel Payment Bank has designed & developed a digital banking system to make payments, recharges, and manage the airtel customer’s activities, and requirements in just one click. In a way, the Airtel Payment Bank App is a handy one, it can be operated from anywhere, anytime.
Airtel Tez Login 2022 www.portal.airtelbank.com Mitra Portal app
Features of Airteltez portal:
1. Customers can make quick recharge and make quick bill payments.
2. The most basic transactions one can find in a bank is the cash withdrawal and cash deposit.
3. The customer is provided with instant money transfer services.
4. To make the payment system more secure, the Airtel Tez portal introduces Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS).
5. Ways to reach out to AEPS:
- A customer can reach out to the AEPS in a simple manner by following the below-stated steps.
- The customer must log in to the Airtel Portal and click the banking and then click on the AEPS.
- On the AEPS page, one can view the cash withdrawal option, mini statement option, balance inquiry option, and other related bank options.
6. For cash withdrawal: The customer must tap the cash withdrawal option and then one must enter the phone number, Aadhaar card, and the amount for withdrawal.
7. For Current Account Details: A customer can make an easy login in the Airtel Web Portal and one must enter the phone number and password to view current account details.
8. The Airtel payment bank must use IFSC Code AIRP0000001 to make RTGS & NEFT payments.
Airtel Payment Bank Account Features Good Services:
1. People tend to move out to banks to open bank accounts in their vicinity. In the digital banking system, the Airtel provides My Airtel Apps that can be downloaded on mobile handsets to open an account and login into access.
2. After opening an Airtel online Payments Bank Saving Account, one can benefit from the banking services.
3. A customer can deposit cash, withdraw money, transfer money, execute mobile recharge, and Airtel DTH recharge.
4. Additional Services are provided as a part of fulfilling the moral obligations such as payment of utility bills, and online shopping platforms.
Mobile Apps to Open an Account:
1. A customer must possess Aadhaar card, PAN card, and a smartphone with good internet connectivity to open an Airtel Payment Account.
2. Caution: Before initiating the process of establishing an account one must have a smartphone.
3. The applicant must enter the keyword, ‘Airtel Thanks app’ or reach out to Airtel’s authentic website.
4. The customer should enter the Phone number, PAN Number/ Voter ID Number/ Driver’s license number.
5. The customer shall receive an OTP number to the registered mobile number.
6. One must open an email and apply it on a webpage for web portal verification of OTP.
7. Once it is complete, the Airtel Wallet account has been successfully created.
Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login:
Another category of the user is the retailer who shall get access to Airtel Tez Login to the web portal’s page. The retailer can utilize the services of the portal in a hassle-free manner.
1. A customer should visit the Airtel Retail new portal https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/.
2. The Retailer applicant must enter the 10-digit mobile number, enter the password and click the OK button.
3. Note: For those who have never signed up the portal must obtain login credentials through sign up.
Digital Payments Bank Airtel Login at Airtelbank.com:
The App is devised to operate payments through banks and one can reach out to Mitra app easily.
Simple Steps to Download Airtel Mitra App on Mobile Handset:
1. To install the Airtel Payment Bank New Tez Portal app, the Users should go to the google play store and type the Mitra on the search Option.
2. The app user must open the application and gain access to the permissions to operate and a dialog box pops up on the mobile screen.
3. Once gaining access to permissions a new dialog box shall open.
4. The applicant must enter the LAPU number and click on the link that is clicked when one is unable to remember the secret code.
5. The web portal shall lead to a new page, and the user must insert the captcha code and opt for the verification process.
6. On the webpage, a user must click the verify button, and one will get an OTP on the registered mobile number.
7. The Customers should fill in the OTP, and password and hit the submit button.
8. The web portal shall complete the formalities and provide the login credentials to make a login.
Also Check: Hamraaz app Login 2022